• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Jack in the Box Blazin' Chicken Sandwich Reveiw

JACK'S BLAZIN' CHICKEN SANDWICH
This is the description from their website...
Spicy chicken fillet topped with Ghost Pepper Ranch sauce, grilled onions, spicy jalapeños, Swiss-style cheese, lettuce and tomatoes all on a jumbo bun.
At first it looks ok...buns a bit dry as usual.
20150418_134413_zpsjvuhahhj.jpg

The innerds...
20150418_134514_zpspexjyb0j.jpg

The best thing from Junk in the Box is their stuffed jalapenos dipped in the ranch sauce IMO. I've been tempted to try that thing but haven't. I just knew it wouldn't live up to expectations. Surely just extract for heat and no Bhut flavor I'm sure. When messin' with Mr. Box I usually get the jumbo jack with cheese, no tomato, add extra jalapenos', and stuffed penos'

hogleg said:
The best thing from Junk in the Box is their stuffed jalapenos dipped in the ranch sauce IMO. I've been tempted to try that thing but haven't. I just knew it wouldn't live up to expectations. Surely just extract for heat and no Bhut flavor I'm sure. When messin' with Mr. Box I usually get the jumbo jack with cheese, no tomato, add extra jalapenos', and stuffed penos'
Careful with those abbreviations there, Just one typo off of raising some eyebrows

Fast food should be reserved for "barely can walk drunk" Its So Good Then.  Know your enemy.

I eat toxic hell "taco bell" when im way hungover. I will admit to subway once every week,sometimes twice. 

If the night keeps up,ill be begging for that chicken sandwhich in 8 hours :rofl:  :rofl:

But...the commercial made it look so good. I mean how in the world can you screw up a chicken sandwich! Went and got my $ back and a six pack of New Belgium Slo Ride..gotta get that nasty taste outta my mouth....

socalgardengal said:
But...the commercial made it look so good.

Maybe you can ask them if they can send that airbrushed molded plastic one to you lol.

sicman said:
Fast food should be reserved for "barely can walk drunk" Its So Good Then.  Know your enemy.

I eat toxic hell "taco bell" when im way hungover. I will admit to subway once every week,sometimes twice. 

If the night keeps up,ill be begging for that chicken sandwhich in 8 hours :rofl:  :rofl:
Two hours later,im almost ready for the chicken sammie. Is there any thread for a drunk guy to post?   

moruga welder said:
theres one on 55 southern ill. we ate there on our way back from Memphis last summer . probably the only one left in ill.
what a shame. probably wouldn't be the same anyway.

Back