Hello heateaters...

Just wanted to introduce myself. Active grower here in Atlanta, but not such an avid consumer! I know this might not be the best thread to post at, but I have many babies that need homes. I am not looking to sell, but just give away to folks here in the Atlanta area, if anyone knows a good adoptive family. I have reapers, ghosts, morugas (all about 3-4 inches tall in peat pots). I would just rather find homes for them before I abandon them. Any help would be appreciated.
Ilmars

I know the feeling of too many plants all to well. Just sitting in their little solo cups wondering who will be chosen to stay and who will be chosen to go. Nice of you to try and find homes for them. You should stick around, this is the best place on the net with some of the best pepper people you'll ever meet. Nice to have you.

Hello All,
    Maybe I will wait and see if any of you can reach out to folks who are in my area before I go to the compost pile....or if anyone is interested, I might just send some out, on my own dime...I just can't see myself tossing these guys out after raising them up...
    Probably send them out in batches of four pots....I have about 40-extra plants. Just message me if any of you might be interested.
Best,
Ilmars

:welcome:  to the THP forums from SC!! Hope you find some good homes for the plants-  you could always just find a wooded spot, dig a hole and then leave to nature...come back when your other plants are producing and see if any were successful! I have done this with all sorts of plants. I used to be a Mr. 'Johnny Wildflower seed' when I'd toss flower seeds into open/abandoned/construction sites/fields when riding bikes during the fall or spring. Have had great success with such 'beautification' experiments! You could even try planting in local parks or bike/walking trails (could imagine someone picking some super hots unawares though..yikes!) There's the local nursery, farm market, neighbors to donate to- just some ideas.. hate for them to see the compost (but I've done that before, sadly.) Good luck!

Back