trade Make me a Trade I cannot Refuse - CLOSED

I am looking to do an interesting trade. lol.   I have a huge pile of varieties I would send one person for the right trade. I am limiting this offer to U.S. members due to Customs issues.  I am including lots of different super hots and other stuff.   Included are 7 pot strains, Scorpions, and all kinds of other things.  Consider it a 'grab bag' of varieties of sorts. :)

What am I looking for?  Hmmmm....good question.    :)  You know me, the weirder the better.     it does not have to be a 1:1 variety count trade by any means.   Heck, it could even be for a good Ph meter or something else.   There are over 125 packets here.  Not all individual varieties, but a very good assortment of stuff. 

I look forward to hearing from interested people on the thread. 

Chris

WOW!

If I wasn't in such sad shape from the seed trains I would jump at this, surprised no one has yet. :surprised:

Peppers I've gotten from your generous offers are ones I covet and regrow from year to year. Of course I'm interested in getting in on this! I have a very large collection of tomato seeds, many unusual varieties, mostly heirlooms and artisan selections. I also have many unusual bean seeds, mostly pole, also heirlooms. I'm a beekeeper and will be harvesting honey very soon--- I also raise worms, you might like pounds of worm castings??? I also have many rare lilacs and roses, cuttings??? Guess that's about it, have lots of fruit trees and weird berries, I can some tasty jams and jellies. Need any darkroom equipment, caustic chemicals or strange photo gear???

Edited. I'm Out

Some people here have some great things to offer. I can't compete lol. I'll just keep an eye out for boxes of pods you might sell this summer. Growing some great things this year from pods I bought from you last year.

Wow, what a great offer.

I too, have a large amount of heirloom tomato seeds along with a lot of the new tomato dwarf seeds. In addition I have lots of heirloom lettuce and bean seed.

And, speaking of photo equipment I might be able to include a Leitz Summicron f/2 w/hood, since I don't have a body to put it on anymore...this is really expensive to include but let me know.

Oh, and I have the "eyes" to go with the lens ( they'll need a little cleaning), making this really special.

sahara%2520270315.jpg

Candlelight "Sahara" mutant chili seeds.

Sorry, I´m outta US, outta trade too. Sorry.

hottoddy said:
I'll do your first divorce or bankruptcy for half price!

killin me w this!  

@ cmpman1974 - I have a barely (like twice) used pH meter around here somewhere.  Well recommended (on Amazon where I bought it). If you're interested I'll dig it up and we can talk shop.  PM me for more details. 

Love seeing this kind of barter thing going w THPeoples. 

I have a 2002 500 Forint coin from Hungaria. It is in mint condition. It is a square coin and was made to commemorate the 25th anniversary of the Rubik's Cube. I can't find my camera right now to post a pic of it but it will show up in a Google search. I'll post a pic of mine as soon as I find the camn damera. 

Has a certificate of authenticity from Rubiks.

cmpman1974 I can teach you how to drive nails in paradise (just started a job on the big island Hawaii)
Bluesman please pm me what it would take to get some seeds. Please

Back