• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

chinense lemon habanero

Have not had it. If you keyword search "Habanero Lemon" in Google with the parentheses you'll get a few results on page one with descriptions. I'm growing Aji Limon this season but that's a Baccatum and yours is Chinense.

They're very good. Try Peter at Semillas La Palma, but you'll need a USDA permit to get them into the States. 

I bought seeds from Buckeye and not a single one germinated. Everything else from there did fine so I don't know what was up.

Ozzy2001 said:
I bought seeds from Buckeye and not a single one germinated. Everything else from there did fine so I don't know what was up.
Same here, they seem difficult to germinate compared to many others I've had success with this year.  I think I have managed to get one to spring up out of about 5 or 6 sowed.  

shadrack said:
Same here, they seem difficult to germinate compared to many others I've had success with this year.  I think I have managed to get one to spring up out of about 5 or 6 sowed.  
Same here. I couldn't get any of mine to come up. Might try again next year.

I think buckeye the same website I was gonna get em from. I guess kinda good I didn't.. I also bought some habalokia brown can't recall which website but they ain't germinate for me

Back