Lucky Dog Hot Sauce Brown Label Wins 1st Place!

I'm beyond excited to announce that Lucky Dog Hot Sauce's newest creation, Brown Label: Ridiculously Tasty Mustard Chipotle Hot Sauce won 1st Place in the Pepper Blend category at the New York Hot Sauce Expo Screaming Mimi Awards today!   :woohoo:

If you listen very closely you'll hear Steve Seabury announcing it at the 2:56:10 - 2:56:30 mark of this recorded live feed of the awards announcements:
Also a huge congratulations to Robin Case for creating the magnificent Dia del Perro label, which won 2nd place in the Label Art category! Woohoo! 

10579972_830238820354533_7413835040827617053_n.jpg

Probably the coolest trophy in the business, and certainly one of the most difficult, considering the ridiculously high level of competition. I'm deeply honored. I only had 4 entries this year, so winning a 1st and 2nd is amazing. Also very grateful to the judges for their good taste in hot sauce. 
;)

Thanks to you all for the tremendous support you've shown Brown Label so far, and I swear it will be even better in May. No more "beta version"! 
:D

:dance:

Scott

maxresdefault.jpg

OCD Chilehead said:
Congrats! I'll have to try some of your sauce's soon.
Lucky Dog Hot Sauces are some of the best sauces available for the full range of heat preferences.  We keep 'em in the pantry and share them on "special occassions".  :lol:

ain't nuthin but the truth, Bro~

It takes something "super special" for me to part with a LDHS bottle, but it has happened...

....on a very RARE occasion......

:lol:

Big congrats on the wins! Was savoring that Pink label this morning (Dia del yesterday..)- really gotta try that Brown. Top quality products should be (and obviously are) recognized!   Cheers!  :cool:

Very cool! Grats!

Lucky Dog Hot Sauce said:
Thanks everyone - pretty psyched since it's my 1st attempt at a chipotle sauce, uh, ever. And it's not quite right. lol
Don't change it nowwwww!

Congrats!! MY BayArea Brother!

OMG!!! the Brown Label blew my very high expectations out of the water. Ya need ta git u sum in yer life!

(Just saw Scott a couple hours ago, n' scored 8 bottles. You Jelly???)

Back