• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Apology

Sorry for everything I have done. Hopefully we can start fresh.

I wont start another topic for awhile. This is my last.

I changed my name only because I didn't like my first so dont get angry

Here's a few pointers for new members.

Have a complete profile-trust goes both ways. If you ain't gotta real name,real address,and at least an avatar most people won't take you serious.

Do a little research before posting a question more than likely its already been pinned and answered

robbyjoe01 said:

Have a complete profile-trust goes both ways. If you ain't gotta real name,real address,and at least an avatar most people won't take you serious.

Do a little research before posting a question more than likely its already been pinned and answered
ok i will

robbyjoe01 said:

i echo the same sentiment ! if your unable to do that much your just wasting your time and money .      :onfire:

cut the kid some slack, at least he has an interest in horticulture and not cooking meth....hopefully haha. I'll be sending a few seeds his way to see if he can get anything started, many people have generously donated to my collection so it's only right I give back. Some people just need a little gas to start their fire correctly ;)

BigB said:
cut the kid some slack, at least he has an interest in horticulture and not cooking meth....hopefully haha. I'll be sending a few seeds his way to see if he can get anything started, many people have generously donated to my collection so it's only right I give back. Some people just need a little gas to start their fire correctly ;)
got no problem sharing seeds with one who shows interest . but the only interest being showed was horse play . my children never behaved that way and still don't so i guess thats what i expect from others . i was raised the same way . that be the problem with the next generation , to many people saying oh don't be so hard on them their just children  . really ? but their the first to scream when these kids are out causing trouble and then quick to blame the parents for lack of parenting . one thing to joke around but then time to be serious .        :onfire:

BigB said:

I dunno He almost beat Grant at postwhoring yesterday. I wouldn't be surprised if he was twisting tail light. :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

Mitchell (Epicfire) you'll be alright here just take it slow. There's old and young on here and you'll find your niche here. Heck I always wonder why one of you young'ens haven't posted a eighteen and younger post just to get to know all that are here.

I miss BigRed :mope:  He was a good youngster when he was here.

Mitch, hangout take notes express yourself. Wait for the generosity to come to you. This is one of the most generous places I've ever seen in my life. But if you jump in our circle swinging an open palm when we don't know you, you won't last much longer.

I wish you luck bud. If you slow your roll and come straight, you shouldn't need luck.

Epicfire said:
How do I delete my other profile (fire lord) ?

I ask the Mod to help you with that. But you should prolly PM him directly. He goes by millworkman, use the search feature under members.

hogleg said:

I dunno He almost beat Grant at postwhoring yesterday. I wouldn't be surprised if he was twisting tail light. :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

I feel I should mention, I am not insinuating Grant is on drugs. Just that he is our in house Master Yogi PostWhore.  :lol:

Epicfire said:
Sorry for everything I have done. Hopefully we can start fresh.

I wont start another topic for awhile. This is my last.

I changed my name only because I didn't like my first so dont get angry
Wow, seems like a lot has happened since I have been on last.

I will also echo the sentiment of what has been said thus far, and owning up on your part is a start, but needs to be followed through with sincere change, if that is in order. I haven't gone back over your past threads to see what brought this on but it is still linked to your new user name and most everyone, as will I, soon will if they haven't already.  I seen your post regarding starting a train.
I have learned to never say never, but the possibility of getting members to send seed they have labored to produce to someone with virtually no forum past has worse odds than a safety on the first play from scrimmage in a Superbowl. My recommendation is take the next 5 months, and be productively proactive on the forum.After that is when the trains will be boarding again, establishing a trusting relationship with the forums members  just make all the difference.

Back