• Please post pictures and as much information as possible.

7pot? Reaper? Scorpion? [ID via Leaves]

Mixed these plants up after transplanting. I bought the seeds from Judy. Wondering if anyone out there knew these plants well. Either Orange 7 Pot, Red Moruga or Reaper. Probably impossible to tell, but what the hell  :party:

Plant #1

Oz6ais.jpg

9NpGWT.jpg

Plant #2

Aefohu.jpg

58lZbQ.jpg

Wheel of flaming Death is VERY cool!
Gotta post that every time a person/arm chair expert says a sprout is anything...just from a young plants looks.

Love it!

Always says Reaper though when I tried it.
Bummer.
I assume you chose the stuff on the wheel...
Pretty funny.
Mickey likes it. :)

Cracks me up when everyone says some start IS whatever and it ends up being a Cayenne or not even a Chinense.
As stated above,buds per node ,Flowers looks,,pod shape etc. are what will tell you what you grew.
Especially with all the non isolated seeds passed around that people grow and isolate that mean little or nothing.
Isolating seeds depends on if the seeds were pure to begin with.

Judy sells good quality seeds though.
A trusted Vendor who earned her reputation over the years.

Wondering why you doubt you plants aren't as advertised (chinense) at such a young stage.
Thinking you think you didn't label them correctly but too early to tell what is what.
Nobody can tell at this stage...

Thanks for the response. I can easily see the difference in leaves when comparing my ghost, star of turkey, fatallii, etc. That is actually how I tell them apart, I didn't even have to label them! These three seem to be similar to each other, I thought maybe someone growing these strains (probably Judy's in particular) could spot a familiar clue (like the more pronounced bending/twisting of the earlier leaves in the first pic).

D3monic said:
if I had to guess 2 is your 7pot and the first one is either your reaper or scorpion 

Reaper on the right for comparison

Awesome! Thank you for the reference!

filmost said:
What's the difference from pic to pic? :party:

Seriously though, what juanitos said.

They may be the same strain  :party:

Geonerd said:
Give the Wheel of Flaming Death a spin!  It knows ALL!  :D

This is the greatest thing ever! Definitely using this to determine what pepper to try first once I harvest  :dance:

smokemaster said:
Wheel of flaming Death is VERY cool!
Gotta post that every time a person/arm chair expert says a sprout is anything...just from a young plants looks.

Love it!

Always says Reaper though when I tried it.
Bummer.
I assume you chose the stuff on the wheel...
Pretty funny.
Mickey likes it. :)

Cracks me up when everyone says some start IS whatever and it ends up being a Cayenne or not even a Chinense.
As stated above,buds per node ,Flowers looks,,pod shape etc. are what will tell you what you grew.
Especially with all the non isolated seeds passed around that people grow and isolate that mean little or nothing.
Isolating seeds depends on if the seeds were pure to begin with.

Judy sells good quality seeds though.
A trusted Vendor who earned her reputation over the years.

Wondering why you doubt you plants aren't as advertised (chinense) at such a young stage.
Thinking you think you didn't label them correctly but too early to tell what is what.
Nobody can tell at this stage...

Lol I never said I doubt them! Wondering why you didn't read my post. Cracks me up  ;)

Back