• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Judy did it again!

I got a Large package from her a few days ago!

We recently talked about seeds for stuff I wanted to add to her collection - what I was growing.
She verified my address - so I was expecting a few seeds for stuff I wanted.

Wrong!

I woke up the other day to some heavy knocks on my door.

I looked out the window to see a LARGE bag of red powders suspended on 10ft. tongs held by a hazmat suited guy at the end of the tongs.
Several men in black were standing behind the Hazmat guy along with the usual SUV's with tinted windows.

I'm thinking I screwed up...AGAIN.
The IDIOTS should know by now.

When my mail messes up the P.O. person JUST from fumes,It's my usua/normal mail of powders or seeds.

Didn't expect superhot powders this time,just seeds...Didn't notify homeland security etc.

Also this was a VERY large bag of red powder.

Well I knew it was probably time for the usual crap.
Handcuffs and hassle from the powers that be.
Ya never know about these guys(homeland security,the Post office etc.)

Well I was sleeping,so I got dressed and grabbed I,D etc. to deal with these guys as in the past.

I guess they now have an active file on me and know Judy.some one from Lava Springs sends me some Nuclear powders from time to time.
SHE doesn't put a return address on the packages - Lava Springs.

Ends up the men in black had an offer to make me.
No Handcuffs this time.
Just wanted me to take the LARGE bag of powder inside/out of range so they could safely enter my apt.

They wanted to make a deal with me to give up my supplier of the NUCLEAR powders I get for use as a secret weapon against people that are into messing with U.S. security agents or whatever.

I guess since water boarding is out,they want Judy's nukes as a food additive to give to terrorists in their food to get them to talk.

She sent me Yellow and Red LAVA and this time Brain Strain.

So they offered me a new job,no jail threats...

As a super hot Gov. taste tester and supplier of super hot powders etc.

I wouldn't tell them who Pepperlover was or an E mail address.

They couldn't find Lava Springs.

I informed them there were a ton of people who send me some hot sauces and rubs too.
ALL should be on the payroll...negotiations...
AS equally as hot or hotter.

I informed them they didn't have a clue about peppers.

They have no idea about the whole pepper thing in general.
I'd probably be a decent head for their pepper protection and use agents.
I know a few sauce providers,rubs  etc.

I have friends in HOT places. :)

So,I think,Judy and I might be on the Gov. Payroll soon.
IF things work out.
Thinking about negotiations now.
Gotta see what Judy thinks before I go any farther with this in negotiations.

Seems like if they can charge the white house a gazillion $ for a hammer or toilet seat.
We should get at least that per super hot seed and 2X that for a gram of her powders.

Her powders ROCK!

The Gov. guys have no clue.
Doesn't want a clue,just a new dept. to deal with my super hot mail and where it comes from. 

I NEVER give up my sources! 

I think we could take them for a BIG ride. LOL

I'd love to send Obamer's cook some of Judy's powder to add to his eats.

After a few hours of pain he might see reality,maybe/probably not...Maybe go for a pack or two to Hillary ...

Was kinda weird not getting hassled when such a LARGE pack of Brain Strain came.

I knew something was up.

I guess they figured they couldn't beat me,so they had to join me in my pepper love.
YA right!
They must have seen my garden full of ripening pods too (as they surrounded my place).

Maybe Judy and I will be the pepper supplier for homeland security instead of suspects as homeland terrorists.

They don't know who Judy is yet.

Being the heat addict I am,and not wanting to give my suppliers away.
Especially to the Gov.
I'll play the middle man for things to come until I think things are cool.

If they screw me and my butt ends up in jail,I'm sure Judy will send me powders to make prison food taste ok anyway.
Like the powders that saved me from going nuts in the Hospital for a month before Chemo.

Probably send eats to the prosecuting attorney laced with Lava so they are too screwed up to send me to jail anyway.
Can't think about the case when your drooling,have a burning mouth and your butt burns.

Judy might be saving us from terrorist attacks IF they really wanted to make a deal today.
Non lethal weapons and interagation devices. 
Who knows. LOL

Thank You Judy.

I hope I can get you on the Gov. payroll.
I'll try and get us a LOT of free acres to grow on and get paid for not growing whatever they pay guys not to grow.

Those idiots in power make more $ per year than most make in our lifetime (not to mention they get perks and yearly raises-just because).
Nothing like spreading the heat to everyone on the Gov. $.

Judy's powders AND sales practices are way beyond cool!
Heck,THIS time EVEN the Gov. guys want to make a deal. LOL

Screw hillary,Judy for Pez.   :)

Haha! Ol good Mike! ( For a moment I suspected these are the side effects of chemo, but you did this before too! )
I just hope you will not give them my address one day, and say to those guys "This is Judy's address"!

I love when you post one of these. They are a freaking blast to read. Happy to hear that Judy is alive and well. Haven't seen her post here in awhile and miss her. She's truly an awesome person and a mad genius when it comes to creating nuclear pods.

Judy has been a good friend of mine for several years.
Met her probably in the mid 2000's.

I can't just post a thank you in the pepper people are the best thing.

Gotta tell it like it is. LOL

Besides,Judy likes my stories.

They are on the Net so they gotta be true!  :)

Her heart is way bigger than her seed collections!
I know personally from experience...

I hear she is busy taking care of biz these days.
Doing a few things garden wise to update her gardens.
It's that time of the year.

Very entertaining Smokemaster!  I was hoping for a pic at the end of the story, but your words were good enough.  Judy rocks.  GTJ!

Back