• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

wings of glory

Going towards praireville on airline hwy they got a hot wing store called wings of glory!! They have the hottest hot wings they say if you eat 5 you don't pay and get a shirt but if you can't eat then you will pay for them! I have yet to try but my cousin failed he ate half of one.

frank225 said:
Going towards praireville on airline hwy they got a hot wing store called wings of glory!! They have the hottest hot wings they say if you eat 5 you don't pay and get a shirt but if you can't eat then you will pay for them! I have yet to try but my cousin failed he ate half of one.

They don't know there are people like us out there, do they?

Lol I'm on my way there one of my co workers is going to try them. Will post pics soon
Well the guy was out of the hot sauce so no pics mabey next time jayt

They have to be making that challenge sauce.  It has won awards, they couldn't possibly do that with some bottled stuff could they?

He makes it he said this year he used super hot chili powder in his sauce when we won. he wants me to bring him some peppers...

JayT said:
Well of course you could, but you aren't a wing restaurant.  I love seeing places like this.  Gives me hope that more of them will spring up and be REAL, ie not Buffalo Wild Wings.
Same here, but if this food truck idea works wings will be on the bitch! 

I have to go see if he made sauce but like I said I have yet to personally try them. My father and my cousin have tried them and they said it was hottest they ate. They said if you eat them make sure you off the rest of day or following day if you work cause the after effect last a day lol

Back