• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Naked Gardening Day 5/2/15

Planting peppers and pulling weeds...

pull%20weeds_zpsdhtdb3ue.jpg

I get tired of all the woman chasing me around the lot when I used to garden naked.
Sunburn sucks too.
Can only deal with a few ladies these days before I'm done ... Plowing a few rows...
Potting soil causes the equivelant to rug burn.

Don't garden naked anymore.

Pisses the guys off here at work anyway.

Some I think are jealous I when Ladies show up during the day (I work nights here and they work days).

I also wonder about a few guys who used to hang out when I did my naked gardening.

A couple wanted to help me pick the weeds or wanted to pick the weeds (Bend over in front of me...).

I'm too old to mess with more than 3 or 4 Female Gardeners a day anymore.
I'm 60 yrs. old...

Plus it bothers me turning down several ladies because I'm booked up,time wise,germinating or spreading my seeds to anyone who wants to hang out. LOL

Naked gardening is for the young.
I do my best when I can. :)

D3monic said:
I guess I'll be naked pulling weeds lol
pics right ? lol   
smokemaster said:
I get tired of all the woman chasing me around the lot when I used to garden naked.
Sunburn sucks too.
Can only deal with a few ladies these days before I'm done ... Plowing a few rows...
Potting soil causes the equivelant to rug burn.

Don't garden naked anymore.

Pisses the guys off here at work anyway.

Some I think are jealous I when Ladies show up during the day (I work nights here and they work days).

I also wonder about a few guys who used to hang out when I did my naked gardening.

A couple wanted to help me pick the weeds or wanted to pick the weeds (Bend over in front of me...).

I'm too old to mess with more than 3 or 4 Female Gardeners a day anymore.
I'm 60 yrs. old...

Plus it bothers me turning down several ladies because I'm booked up,time wise,germinating or spreading my seeds to anyone who wants to hang out. LOL

Naked gardening is for the young.
I do my best when I can. :)
spreading your seeds ? kinda like johnny apple seed eh ! lol  

Back