Wartryx M.A

Hi can anyone help me to track down some of these seeds if anyone has any spare for me over here in the UK I have plenty to trade or I can Paypal funds or both as I would love to give these a go
many thanks
Allen

th-8.jpeg

what kind ?      :onfire:

Matthew Arthur Wartryx...

Sounds like an accidental cross (F1)... (Youtube video)

First I have heard of it... Maybe someone else here will know more about it than I do...

Let us know what you find out...

Matthew Arthur has quite a few cool crosses. I don't have any extra seeds but I am growing a few Wartryx this year. Worst case if you don't find any I can send some this fall. I'm trying to track down some of his other crosses to grow myself. I'm growing Wartryx and Daisy Cutter this year. If you're own Face Book you could ask Matthew direct. He's a pretty cool dude that loves growing and I'm sure he'd hook you up

Scorched said:
Matthew Arthur has quite a few cool crosses. I don't have any extra seeds but I am growing a few Wartryx this year. Worst case if you don't find any I can send some this fall. I'm trying to track down some of his other crosses to grow myself. I'm growing Wartryx and Daisy Cutter this year. If you're own Face Book you could ask Matthew direct. He's a pretty cool dude that loves growing and I'm sure he'd hook you up
Cheers man that would be great I will pm you nearer the fall and see if you want any of mine in trade etc.. Cool I will Facebook him and see but hate pestering people for seeds but I grew the daisy cutter last year and they were awesome! And over wintered here in the UK in a cold conservatory so definitely a keeper in my grows from now on.
Thanks again
Allen

I've got plenty of his seeds labeled SBN chocolate. ..red.. yellow. .

I habe 2 wartryx seedlings... but no seeds..

Also have his red
..yellow and orange daisy cutters ..and his yellow and red pixies

Also have his red

KiNGDeNNiZ said:
Also have his red
..yellow and orange daisy cutters ..and his yellow and red pixies I've got plenty of his seeds labeled SBN chocolate. ..red.. yellow. .
Also have his red
Cool I will have to keep my eye on your grow. I spoke to Matthew but looks like I will have to wait till next year to give them a go and hopefully scorched can help me out end of season with some seeds of the Wartryx
Cheers again guys for the help

I've got 3 plants going strong so should have plenty of seeds come fall. They will be isolated. My seeds came from a reliable source so I'm sure they'll grow true but I'll check to make sure before sharing them as Wartryx. Don't want to give you the wrong thing and call it Wartryx. Here's some pics of mine.

Denniz, I'll have to get up with you at harvest time and see if there's anything you'd like to trade for. I'd love to grow Matthew's Pixies/Daisy Cutters. I have some seeds marked chocolate Scotch bonnet I found in the seed train I'm running and am growing one or two but not sure if they're Matthew's or not. Matthew has a bunch of cool crosses I'd like to grow.

4.22.15 253.JPG

Back