Hello from Berkeley

Hey Everybody,

My name is Dylan, and along with my girlfriend and business partner Becky, I run Heat Hot Sauce Shop in Berkeley. I've been lurking here for over 2 years now, and I figure it's about time I introduce myself! My life pretty much revolves around hot sauce, since I'm behind the tasting bar 6 days a week, growing peppers at home, and eating spicy stuff the rest of the time. 

:dance:

hogleg said:
Howdy neighbor! :dance:

Welcome to THP
flanders_2.jpeg

Hi HEAT!  Welcome from salsalady, aka the inventor of Pure Evil  :)  I'm guessing LuckyDogHotSauce mentiond THP?  Nice to see you here.

I'll be down in your neighborhood in July for the CAHotSauceExpo, hope to stop in and say Hi.
SL

salsalady said:
Hi HEAT!  Welcome from salsalady, aka the inventor of Pure Evil  :)  I'm guessing LuckyDogHotSauce mentiond THP?  Nice to see you here.

I'll be down in your neighborhood in July for the CAHotSauceExpo, hope to stop in and say Hi.
SL
Hey Salsalady!

Lucky Dog has indeed mentioned THP, though it was actually an online customer that finally convinced me to come by and introduce myself. I've actually had an account here for 2 years, and I've enjoyed your posts, especially the big one about food safety awhile back - really helpful stuff!

I can't wait for the CA Hot Sauce Expo, it's gonna be great, looking forward to meeting you!

By the way, time for me to restock on PureEvil, I'll be contacting you soon  :)

Idiot Piquant said:
Hi Dylan!

Thanks for stopping by. I will post a review soon.

SF

Hey, thanks for the order, and thanks for convincing me to finally stop by THP! Hope you enjoy that Aardvark I threw in there   :P

:welcome:  from sunny South Florida!  :woohoo:

Back