• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Bam's First Glog

First time growing peppers, lets see how this goes.

Right now they are in Fox Farm Ocean Forest.

Thai Chili's

11ag4cx.jpg

Red Scotch Bonnet

102jpe0.jpg

Trinidad Scorpion

29xum86.jpg

Carolina Reaper

2hykpwo.jpg

Yellow Scotch Bonnet

n6b90h.jpg

Chocolate Scotch Bonnet

xkyntg.jpg

Peach Habanero

2vwdxxs.jpg

because we have animals that like to dig, i had to build

2uiuow6.jpg

a32oli.jpg

rjjev8.jpg

2m7vz0p.jpg

157ljrq.jpg

resting safely in their new home

We will be adding more plants as well as repotting the Habs, Yellow scotch bonnets and Carolina Reapers today

n46vyp.jpg

14mxgrr.jpg

BamsBBQ said:
most will be in 7-18gallon containers, i figured if i was going to grow peppers, i was going to grow them properly..lol

the missus said i could turn the whole back yard into one big garden as long as i maintained it ;)
most definitely take her up on that one ! before she changes her mind . i had to turn over the t.v. she loves watching 19 kids and counting , the voice and c.s.i. thats when i slither into the grow room every night starting jan.1st. and plant ,feed, and just bask amongst them in the bright warm lights . never hear a peep from her . the perfect trade off !       :onfire:

moruga welder said:
most definitely take her up on that one ! before she changes her mind . i had to turn over the t.v. she loves watching 19 kids and counting , the voice and c.s.i. thats when i slither into the grow room every night starting jan.1st. and plant ,feed, and just bask amongst them in the bright warm lights . never hear a peep from her . the perfect trade off !       :onfire:
In return for the yard, i gotta plant a few tomatoes, a few beans and some flowers... very fair trade off ;)

not much in the world of growth... so we finished up the other grow spot

this is why i have to have fences around my grow area..lol

5cadlw.jpg

got a deal on some 3.5 gallon pots, 10 gallon and 15 gallon as well as some Happy Frog soil

21o95pe.jpg

plants in baby jail..lol

10gfa6a.jpg

k3m0sj.jpg

added a Nectarine tree...strawberries in topsy turvy, sweet pepper in topsy turvy and to the third topsy turvy added purple basil, tomato plant and something else the missus wanted ;)

closed off the corner section and added a few more feet grow room

2ep7n6c.jpg

chocolate scotch bonnet

n3rnr7.jpg

coming in the mail soon

Bhut Jolokia
Chocolate Habanero 
Fatali 
Peter Pepper
Mini Yellow Bell Pepper
Sugar Baby Watermelon

Great looking plants especially your collection of bonnets ... just as a matter of interest how much do you pay in CA for your plug/young plants from the nurseries ... $8.00 or a bit more is what we would expect to pay for in the UK for those superhots

Trident chilli said:
Great looking plants especially your collection of bonnets ... just as a matter of interest how much do you pay in CA for your plug/young plants from the nurseries ... $8.00 or a bit more is what we would expect to pay for in the UK for those superhots
Trinidad Scorpion - 4.50
Thai Chili - 6 for $3.49
Caribbean Red aka Red Scotch Bonnet 6 for $3.49

the other bonnets i bought online, it equaled about 3.50 a plant

LA 2 the Bay said:
Same fatalii I bought probably same grower also based on the tag and pot
Vintage Veggies/Do Right's

I like all of their plants so far, they seem healthier and thriving more than say other greenhouses/nurseries.

Back