• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Megas 2015 Grow.

Did you get the cajun belle from Park seeds?  I am trying it out this year as well.  Its an AAS winner, and every AAS winner I have grown has been a keeper.

mpicante said:
Nice grow list.Gotta say the Devils Heart people are growing is generating anticipation.Good luck on your grow.
Thank you! Yes, I'm very anxious for the Devils Heart to produce! Should be a good one and I can see signs of buds forming atm.
Noah Yates said:
Did you get the cajun belle from Park seeds?  I am trying it out this year as well.  Its an AAS winner, and every AAS winner I have grown has been a keeper.
I picked up a few Cajun Bells at my local Home Depot. I tried it once and it was delicious! A must grow imo.

Revised grow list

Plants
1. New Mex Big Jim
2. Lemon Drop
3. BB7 ( Smokin James) x 3
4. Bhut Cappuccino ( Smokin James)
5. Devils Heart (Smokin James)
6. Ghost Pepper x3
7. Cayenne x2
8. Yellow Cayenne
9. Aneheim
10. Cajun Belle x2
11. Brainstrain (Smokin James)
12. Orange Belle x2
13.Mustard Moruga (Smokin James)
14. Orange Habanero x3
15. Super Beast x2
16. 7 Pot SR x2
17. Chocolate Brainstrain x2
18. Infinity x2
19. Jalepeno
20. Paprika
21. Mariachi
22. Fresno

Seedlings

1. Carolina Reaper
2. 7 pot Lava

Germinating
1. Brown Brainstrain
2. Chocolate Bhutlah
3.BB7 X Reaper

More pics to come shortly!

megahot said:
Thank you! Yes, I'm very anxious for the Devils Heart to produce! Should be a good one and I can see signs of buds forming atm.

I picked up a few Cajun Bells at my local Home Depot. I tried it once and it was delicious! A must grow imo.
This will be my first year with the Devil's Heart as well. I got the seeds from Pepper Lover.

Portuge said:
Hey Jon, nice selection of peppers.
Thanks my friend!
Red Cayenne is starting to pod up nicely!  :P

Do you see my visitor? The Fresno Chili plant in this pic is also starting to set pods 

Orange Belle Flowering  ;)

Golden Cayenne with a newly set pod 

Yes, those are strawberries in the background lol  :drooling:

Big thanks to my brother Jedisushi (Michael) for the seeds!  :party: 

Ordered some plants from Duffy

Got the plants I ordered from Duffy potted up along with Smokin James BB7 pictured in the larger pot

Not much to show here just yet but I dropped some more plants into the ground since they are doing quite a bit better than the potted plants. Heres a few few shots

Big Jim podding

Red Cayenne podding up nicely

Yellow Cayenne is also podding up nicely

Orange Bell Pepper

A picture of the new and improved garden

FYI the barricade is to keep the dogs out since they keep trampling through my garden  :flamethrower:

Picked me up some of this stuff. The dude at the garden store insists its great stuff and uses it on his plants

Back