Please vote for Lucky Dog Hot Sauce

Yes, I know - I asked y'all once before, and y'all stepped up to the plate and knocked it out of the park! 

Well this time it's a little more interesting...with $100,000 grant on the line.  

I've signed up with Chase's Mission Main St Grants program in support of small businesses. They're giving $100,000 to 20 small businesses, and I'd sure love to be one of them! :woohoo:

Just imagine what $100K could do for Lucky Dog Hot Sauce - oh the sauces I could make! Bigger bottles! And national expansion would be far more feasible with a marketing budget of some sort. (sighs wistfully) 

So what can you do to help? I'm so glad you asked! It's simple!  Just 1 click, and you can do it without ever singing up for anything! 

To make it to stage 2 and be considered for the grant, I'll need 250 votes over the next 45 days. Seems like a pretty attainable number, huh? :dance:

So please - if you have 2 seconds, please vote for Lucky Dog Hot Sauce. However unlikely it is that I am selected, it sure would be spiffy to make it to the consideration phase, and I cannot do that without your help in voting for Lucky Dog Hot Sauce at the link below and sharing this link on your social media pages (if any) 

Love & hot sauce
<3

Scott

https://www.missionmainstreetgrants.com/b/5769

Back