• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Burn it with Fire

Hi there guys 
I was feeling bad for A few late sprouts so even if our season are basically over I let them be

Now I need to know if this is A bug or Nutrints or the cold snap that we had that made them mutate

On this one I sniped off the old leaves cause they died during week of cold

My little Peter pepper doesnt seem to mind at all

Spitfire are like little engine that could

cheyene hasn't got the memo yet to stop growing

All have same soil and water regiment

Cold damage and broad mites can produce similar distorted growth.

On a side note, seems you're using actual soil (compared to us artificial soil growers hehe). Some (cold loving peppers? Hehe) look quite happy and healthy, what have you mixed up there?

I suppose it could also be 2,4d herbicide damage, but those photos give me bad flashbacks to the end of last summer... *shudder*

miguelovic said:
Cold damage and broad mites can produce similar distorted growth.

On a side note, seems you're using actual soil (compared to us artificial soil growers hehe). Some (cold loving peppers? Hehe) look quite happy and healthy, what have you mixed up there?
I've had bad luck with the artificial soil we have here .....all kind of critters hatching , slugs, snails and such ......also the red sandy soil mixed with some aerating material (Vermiculite and some dried bark or wood chips)have worked like A charm for me in the past. A hand full of bone meal and A dash of artificial compost pellets and they usually smile all season

Back