wanted Looking to buy a well-labeled seed variety

I have a dear friend who lives in a subtropical part of Spain who has plenty of room in her garden, and I'd love to get her started on the world of chile varietals.

I'd be more than happy to pay for several (let's say 8-12) small packs of seeds, clearly labeled, with at least a few of the following:

Reapers
Bubblegums
Ice Screams
Naga Jolokias (any color)
Jay's Peach Ghost Scorps
Chocolate Habs
Orange Douglahs
Brazilians
Aji Amarillo
Primos

Anyone up for the task? I'll cover the cost of shipping to Spain, of course, plus whatever you think is fair for the goods. Add an extra $15 if you print a color pic of each chile with each seed pack!

LMK.

Most hobbyists grow lots of varieties closely without isolation.  For gifts I would send from commercial growers. You get tons of seeds, freebies, free intl shipping, and guaranteed true seeds with PepperLover for $22.  

Bubblegum $5 + Reaper $4 + Peach Bhut Jolokia $3 + Brazilian Starfish $2 + Habanero chocolate $2 + Aji Amarillo $2 + Trinidad 7 Pod Primo $4 

Agree that buying from a seed vendor is probably the quickest, most reliable source.

Unless your friend is a card-carrying pepperhead, I'd suggest fewer face-melters and more low~moderate heat varieties.  (Another baccatum can't hurt!)

Great tip! I've bought a bunch from Judy in the past, just placed my order.

Geonerd said:
Agree that buying from a seed vendor is probably the quickest, most reliable source.

Unless your friend is a card-carrying pepperhead, I'd suggest fewer face-melters and more low~moderate heat varieties.  (Another baccatum can't hurt!)

Yes, did exactly that. Thanks.

Back