• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Sunburn

This time I mean it.  Last post then back to work.  I so hate being out there around this time of day.

So for the first time in my life I got sunburn on my lips.  Mainly the lower lip.  Never happened before.  Burnt most everything else but not my lips.  This is an important thing for chili heads to be concerned when working in the garden cause if you like your food spicy then sunburned lips makes your lunch especially painful.

It might be the salt and vinegar, but if you have sun burned lips DO NOT use a puree on your sandwich!  Sometimes love dont feel like it should, you make it hurt so good.

Dig A.J. dig.... bye

Yup,looks like today was nothing but a bad double shot of "Thunder Lips."   Heal up brother.

200_s.gif

Glad I could entertain.  Is funny, I do stupid things, share and sometimes folk think I am telling a sob story.  Nope, I just think my stupidity is sometimes entertaining.

Back