• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

favorite Favorite Hot Pepper Name ?

What is your favorite hot pepper name?  Not type or flavor, just the name that you like the most.  Mine has gotta be Red Savina because the guy named the thing after his mother.  Just too darn cute.  Maybe a runner up with... was it 7 Pot Joan named after a daughter?

Now that I think about it I also liked the name of Nigel's cross just can't seem to remember what he called it at the moment.

Is this even a question... Kraken Scorpion Pepper of course =P ... Nah I actualy like the name ' Fatalii Jigsaw '  and ' Poblano ' ... Jigsaw just reminds me of Torture and Pain from "Saw" movie franchise as well as the power tool cutting up ... human.... lol...  and I think Poblano just sounds like a big soft elephant and the pepper reminds me of one too lol..

PS.. Kraken Scorpion Pepper .... It really is a sick name =P

mpicante said:
Now that I think about it I also liked the name of Nigel's cross just can't seem to remember what he called it at the moment.

I know he's got one that Chris helped him name called Bicouglah

KrakenPeppers said:
Is this even a question... Kraken Scorpion Pepper of course =P ... Nah I actual like the name ' Fatalii Jigsaw '  and ' Poblano ' ... Jigsaw just reminds me of Torture and Pain from "Saw" movie franchise as well as the power tool cutting up ... human.... lol...  and I think Poblano just sounds like a big soft elephant and the pepper reminds me of one too lol..

PS.. Kraken Scorpion Pepper .... It really is a sick name =P

D'oh! Don't know how in the hell I could have forgotten about the Kraken. Awesome name for an awesome looking pod. In my top three looking forward to this year.

Back