• Please post pictures and as much information as possible.

pod Anyone want to help me identify some pods

Okay, so I ordered a box of Pods, most of which I hadn't tried before.
I don't know which ones from the long list of Pods I requested were ready at that time to get put in the box, so I ended up with quite a few that I am having difficulty identifying.
 I will be tasting them all and I was hoping for some educated guesses from all you smart Pepperheads out there, so I can put something for a name of them in my notes.
If any of you would like to help me figure these out it would be most helpful, and hopefully even Fun :dance: too
Here goes...

this has been confirmed by the Vendor as Aji Fantasy

Yellow Spiky unknown Pepper ? this i was told is MoA scotch bonnet  from OP seeds, or just an off looking Pheno maybe

this was a seasoning pepper (I couldn't detect ant heat)

Maybe Peppadew, or some Sweet-hot Scotch bonnet
I've got no clue on this one, I liked the taste though. I thought it was Fruity (almost like a pear) but with a little bit of heat to it (mostly on the lips) ?

these have been confirmed as Rainforest

CGN 21566 maybe ?

Aji Pineapple, or Aji Limon ? I dont think these really tasted like Pineapple or Lemons, but they were good  :)

Jays Peach Ghost Scorpion

B.O.C.    ?
I thought this one  was very interesting. Upon cutting it open there was this nearly indescribable fragrance (Cognac & Apricots maybe.?!?) the taste was Floral/Perfumey & yet still Fruity up front with a Strong creeper Ghost like heat that kept building nicely then faded rather slowly as well.
I like this one even if only for the complex fragrance, but the flavor is good too (if you like that Floral taste) and its HOT  :D

BlackFatalii said:
The Rainforest pods I got from Wicked Mike look a lot like the ones in your photos. The flavor was a bit floral at first, which went away and became sweeter after a few seconds. They had a mild, pleasant burn. Nothing intense at all. Hope that helps.

This sounds kinda like what I ate, except I found it was barely floral (not near perfumey like the  one I think is B.O.C was), followed by Sweet red pepper taste maybe the tiniest hint of nondescript Berry flavor, than a delayed heat that I thought would build, but never really does build to much of anything.

I'd call this one a mild/sweet but maybe that's just me (also the more of these different peppers I try the harder it gets to describe them. I'm going to go back and try more again later)
I also want to add that the Farmers Jalapeno that I got to try

was   :shocked: Nothing like what I thought it would be like...

It wasn't hot even a little tiny bit, it really didn't even taste like a Jalapeno either, more like a really Fresh Green Bell only  a bit less bitter/grassy. I got none of the Woody/Mushroomey flavor that I had read about.
(I am growing this one for the 1st time this year, I'll just have to wait to see if there is more flavor when they are Red)

Guatemalan Insanity Pepper said:

This sounds kinda like what I ate, except I found it was barely floral (not near perfumey like the  one I think is B.O.C was), followed by Sweet red pepper taste maybe the tiniest hint of nondescript Berry flavor, than a delayed heat that I thought would build, but never really does build to much of anything.

Yep, that sounds like a reasonable description of the Rainforest pods I tried. The pods look the same; your description of the flavor sounds about right. I think we may have a positive ID on that one  :)

Back