wanted Wanting to Buy large pepper plants for 20-100$ each

Hello everyone, feel free to offer up any type of pepper plant you may have and are willing to sell, here. Depending on size I'll pay between 20-100$ each. Preferably am wanting a more well established plant that's over a foot tall. Thanks in advance.

SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY PLEASE

man bro if you were closer i'd just give you some , got 20 left just sitting on the picnic table been selling them locally for a couple of bucks apiece . i got all i need planted long time ago . sure someone closer can help ya !    :onfire:

Well if you're happy to pay for shipping, then I have three Rocoto plants that are 7 feet tall. I'm asking AU$69.99ea.

SR.

ShdSteel said:
Messaged you about it.
Do you seriously think that it is economically viable for you to buy these plants from Australia? Sorry, I think you may have missed my sarcasm.

It costs about AU$15 per 500 grams to ship to the U.S. so you'd be up for a small fortune.

Then there is the importation of live plant material into the U.S.

Why do you want these plants so badly that you're willing to buy from Australia?

SR.

Your better off finding someone very close to you, so you can personally pick a large plant up. I would also just give you one for free, but you are too far. No one wants to ship a large plant. It will most likely not be in good shape by the time it got to you. IMHO.

What do you mean? I've had several people ship 1-3 foot tall plants already with no issues whatsoever. There's a method to my madness.

Well to be fair, 1 foot is not a large pepper plant. My Thai plants were closer to 2 foot before hitting the dirt..maybe update your original post with sizes. My local nursery has tons of super hots 12 inches or higher...

Thanks Josh, I had already told him about our experimenting on shipping, without using your name. I already sent him some 32 inch tall plants that had flowers and pods on them that are pictured in my website. In fact, I started a new " Seriously Hot Peppers" Facebook page a few weeks ago, and two of the plants I sent him are shown in a picture. We just talked today and I gave him a Skype type tour with "Hangouts" of all my pepper plants and he just picked out two 2 year old plants I will probably be shipping tomorrow. After that,, I may be shipping a 5 year old bhut that is about 4+ feet tall with a 1 inch+ caliper, and it may end up going express mail, so maybe not Australia, but anywhere in this country, feel free to take him seriously. We have already been dealing and he is for real.
For me, you already know, I've been shipping all sizes of plants for 26 years. If you need a plant that is 110 inches tall, I can put it on a Delta flight and it will be in Las Vegas in two hours, (clock wise because of the time change) after I bring it to the airport. I have crated 300 year old Dioons and sent them out west. Shipping pepper plants are more difficult than shipping cycads because they are so soft, but when you do it correctly, shipping 5 foot pepper plants across the U.S. isn't impossible, it just costs money. When I ship a small cycad that costs $3500, you are picky on how it is shipped, but for peppers, to me, it isn't worth the shipping costs, but that isn't my call.

I have a really nice chocolate bhut on it's third season if you are interested. It was cut back for over wintering, so it's somewhat compact at the moment, but not for long. It will be a beast in no time. Other than that, I have a bunch of plants that were started in late January that are about 10 inches or so (mostly supers). PM me if interested.

Back