• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

aggravating neighbor

So I got a neighbor who always wants a beer or money to get em a beer so first time I was OK with it. But after that he would come knocking on my door everyday for a beer so I said fuck it I know what type if neighbor he is. So I told him eat this pepper(Trinidad scorpion) for a beer

http://youtu.be/viyOvqFjMcs

He actually handled that fairly well for the time frame. I don't even talk to my neighbors, I'll hang a bag of veggies from garden over the fence for one neighbor but that's about it. I'll wave but don't fckin talk to me. 

Lol no matter how many times I watch it I still laugh..
D3monic said:
He actually handled that fairly well for the time frame. I don't even talk to my neighbors, I'll hang a bag of veggies from garden over the fence for one neighbor but that's about it. I'll wave but don't fckin talk to me.
I'm the same way but I let my friend stay with me for a month and he dam near knew everyone before he left and I've been there 5 months and didn't know one single person..

Great idea frank!
I have a coworker that asks me for a cigarette every day, he has no concious or feelings towards how I may feel about it, ,because he still asks. He is either taking my kindness for weekness or don't give a F.
Soon he will have to enjoy a superhot if he must smoke.

Lovepeppers said:
Great idea frank!
I have a coworker that asks me for a cigarette every day, he has no concious or feelings towards how I may feel about it, ,because he still asks. He is either taking my kindness for weekness or don't give a F.
Soon he will have to enjoy a superhot if he must smoke.

I know the type! Always show up when you smoke, but never have their own. There have been times when I needed to bum a smoke, like all of us smokers have. I always at least offer to pay for it or return the favor when needed.

Back