Hello To All...

Hello everyone. Just dropping in to introduce myself. My name is Dan Martinsen and I am with BLP Labels, Inc. We are a custom label printer and the sponsor of the Fiery-Foods Scovie Awards. Let us not forget that I am a pepperhead first :onfire:

huvason said:
Welcome Dan......

Thank you... looks like there is some valuable information on this forum. Hopefully I can be of some help to anyone that has questions regarding getting their labels printed, i.e. what steps and processes are involved when looking for a good label printer.

Funny... That will be me in about a week or two. Just finishing up some base recipes, then i'll need exactly that info!

Welcome again. Glad you surviced the NM show!

-=john=-

huvason said:
Funny... That will be me in about a week or two. Just finishing up some base recipes, then i'll need exactly that info!

Welcome again. Glad you surviced the NM show!

-=john=-

Just shoot me an email and I'll answer what ever questions I can.

Thanks

Welcome aboard, Dan the label man!!

Cap'n Bones
piratesmiley.gif

Yes, it is a small world. If you shoot me the specs of what you're looking for I can get something that is a little more comprehensive. Cool?

Hey Dan,

Fancy seeing you here! Welcome, and do make yourself at home.

Might I suggest that in keeping with the spirit of the forum that rather than going to email with discussions of labels, you respond to general questions here, so other readers can benefit from your expertise???

Looking forward to your input!

T

Tina Brooks said:
Hey Dan,

Fancy seeing you here! Welcome, and do make yourself at home.

Might I suggest that in keeping with the spirit of the forum that rather than going to email with discussions of labels, you respond to general questions here, so other readers can benefit from your expertise???

Looking forward to your input!

T

Thanks Tina! The only reason I was talking email for huv and Cap'n is that they were looking for $$. I really don't feel comfortable posting that on the forum. I should never have even made the replys on the forum about getting Cap'n email. I will definately post my answers to questions regarding technical info.

Thanks Again :lol:

Hey Dan, no big deal. I didn't even think about it that way..This blog is all about pepper related products and the people who eat them. I highly value the contacts (friends)that I've made here on the blog, and look forward to meeting more. Thx for your concern!!

Back