• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

pests Ferts/overwatering/pest

Pepper growing gone bad.
GkImZI7.jpg

I wanna tell all the noobs my noob mistake, I'm seeing lots of people curious of why their leaves are curling and malformed.

1st the aphids really do a number on leaves and curl them up once chewed up along with lil brown specs everywhere that later turn to holes

2nd pour drainage and over watering curl them up bad and drops off the buds

3rd I gave some plants some bone meal when transplanting to see what it does and over did it and I believe high phosphorus is causing the curled up and flattened leaves so be careful with scratch in ferts/ I'm just sticking with 2 2 2 fish ferts bi weekly seems to have the best results.

This is what happens when your sprinkler breaks washes off your neem oil floods your plants that already don't drain well and you probably gave it too much fert lol.

the plants look really good to me, then again its my first time growing peppers. Like how they are shinny/glossy/fresh looking.

Again another first time grower, but the color of those leaves is nice. I have 1 hab plant that curls like that it was a cheapo Bonnies. The other 2 Bonnies look great, though one was attacked by probably flea beetles first night out. That one is now budding nice even though the leaves look like an old computer punch card.

Back