• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

My kitty learned his lesson.

Ok, first of all I love my new kitten. I found him as a stray meowing and whining on my doorstep yesterday. I cut him alot of slack being a really little young pipsqueak and all. My wife and I decided to keep him. All was well, cute, adorable, ect until this morning. I came home from work and grabbed a left over burrito. I smothered it in hotsauce and went to go on here. My burrito half in my hand sitting on the computer chair getting ready to take a bite and.........out of the blue comes my new little Kitten. Ballsy little guy too(Go figure I named him "Ranger" after the airborne rangers..lol). He grabbed it in his mouth and tried to run off with it. I got ticked and figured. Heck....he wants some.....I'll let him have a bite:hell:. My new kitty will be eating only his food out of his bowl from now on:lol:. I don't think he likes my food now.:lol:

Sickmont said:
ok, i'm gonna do it:

"So, Rabbit, you burned your pussy, huh?"

Sorry, i HAD to say it..
LMAO!!! I guess I did. :lol: Do you want to hear something else pretty funny? Literally as I was reading this I heard a cat in distress. I went to check it out. Sure as crap my kitten somehow got his claw stuck up his nose. Lord knows I have NEVER seen that in my whole life, but he did it!! If I didn't already name him I would re-name him Goober. As in the nose picker...LOL!! That little bugger is going to use nine lives in one day I think:shocked::lol: I pulled the claw out for him, but I'm starting to think that even though he's lovable he's definitely not a high IQ cat though..lol!

Our schnauzer always watches quitely while we eat, and I give him little scraps, fat off of meat and what not. One thing he doesnt like is onion, he barked at it the first time he tried it. Needless to say he's the same way with hot stuff. I have tried to get him to try it and he just looks at me.

Give a dog a grape if you really wanna see something funny. :P

rabbit said:
LMAO!!! I guess I did. :lol: Do you want to hear something else pretty funny? Literally as I was reading this I heard a cat in distress. I went to check it out. Sure as crap my kitten somehow got his claw stuck up his nose. Lord knows I have NEVER seen that in my whole life, but he did it!! If I didn't already name him I would re-name him Goober. As in the nose picker...LOL!! That little bugger is going to use nine lives in one day I think:shocked::lol: I pulled the claw out for him, but I'm starting to think that even though he's lovable he's definitely not a high IQ cat though..lol!
BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! I just imagined that whole senerio, classic, just classic stuff.

Where's the pussy pics?
I just took in a stray recently that was quite ill and I call him Hobo. I got him some meds and now he's doing excellent. Gotta find some meds now to calm him the f$@k down:lol:

Oh don't, I'm meant to be working and I'm trying to stop the laughter tears. I'm trying to suck my cheeks in and think serious thoughts but it's not working.

* I will and I must stop laughing :lol: *

rainbowberry said:
Oh don't, I'm meant to be working and I'm trying to stop the laughter tears. I'm trying to suck my cheeks in and think serious thoughts but it's not working.

You REALLY must stop making it so easy for me with the innuendos...

There wasn't one intended in the last reply dirty boy Sickmont ;) Half of my replies (maybe a tad more than half) are intended because with SM it's like 'wind him up and watch him go' and I love it because there's very few people that make me laugh as much as he does.

rainbowberry said:
There wasn't one intended in the last reply dirty boy Sickmont ;) Half of my replies (maybe a tad more than half) are intended because with SM it's like 'wind him up and watch him go' and I love it because there's very few people that make me laugh as much as he does.

Yeah, Sickmont is pretty funny when you get him going:lol:.

POTAWIE said:
Where's the pussy pics?
I just took in a stray recently that was quite ill and I call him Hobo. I got him some meds and now he's doing excellent. Gotta find some meds now to calm him the f$@k down:lol:
I'll get some pics up for ya in a minute. No nose picking stuff, but I have a couple. The only problem is it's hard to get that litte whiny bugger to sit still long enough even for a photo.:lol:

Here's a couple pics for now Potawie.
kitty_.jpg

0729081150a.jpg

awwwww hes cute a little hell raiser,,my female had 1 batch of kittens all with all extra claws(like her and dad) and all hell raisers family and such have them so I can keep track of them..I love my cats..Think part of it is when I was young I couldnt go near one..allergys..eitherwho just a cutie

Back