• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Has anyone been in contact with a pepper daemon?

Some people believe plants have representative spirits, or daemons, that can communicate with people through dreams and various other methods. Seeing that you're all so dedicated to pepper plants of various varieties, it seems reasonable to ask - have any of you seen or communicated with the daemon of any pepper plants/varieties?

If so, what did they say or want?

:dance:

No, I actually haven't. I have had some variety of contact with what I believe was the daemon of another type of plant, but so far, no pepper contact. Strange, because I have an intense fascination with peppers.

iWKad22.jpg

Yes, my Goatsweeds (aka Diablo's) are always talking shit about my other pepper plants, except my pubes (they never speak ill of the pubes, must be a fuzzy thing).

They mock my supers "wanhh! I got aphids, the winds blowing to hard, its to hot, its to cold". Then I come out and they say to me "WHY??? why do you put these weak pussy ass plants next to me. KILL THEM AND FEED ME THEIR SOULS!!!"

Back