• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Bubblegum 7 Pot From Stephen Canaday

https://youtu.be/rsJjg5SqbzY

Bubblegum 7 Pot From Stephen Canaday
I found this pod to be very hot! Had a fruity, sweet 7 pot flavor!
You can find Stephen Canaday at the addresses below.

Flavor 7/10
Heat 10/10

Good job James. I've been missing your reviews on here, nice to see you back in the saddle. Those bubblegums can be crazy hot. Grew one from Buckeye last year that was the hottest thing I had in my garden. Didn't have much flavor, but burned for days after. It felt like my esophagus had some sort of chemical burn. I can't imagine one grown in Hydro!

Great review! BBG is one of my top 3 favorite super hots. Love the way they look as well as the taste. I've got 14 BBG plants this year. Some red some brown and a couple Bhutlah x BBG crosses.

Glad to see it's that time of the year for Smokin' James reviews and am looking forward to more reviews.

SL3 said:
Good job James. I've been missing your reviews on here, nice to see you back in the saddle. Those bubblegums can be crazy hot. Grew one from Buckeye last year that was the hottest thing I had in my garden. Didn't have much flavor, but burned for days after. It felt like my esophagus had some sort of chemical burn. I can't imagine one grown in Hydro!
Thanks! I like the BBG7. This one was a lot hotter than any I tried last year! 
Scorched said:
Great review! BBG is one of my top 3 favorite super hots. Love the way they look as well as the taste. I've got 14 BBG plants this year. Some red some brown and a couple Bhutlah x BBG crosses.

Glad to see it's that time of the year for Smokin' James reviews and am looking forward to more reviews.
Thanks! They are one of my favorites for taste! I have 10 of them growing this year. all of mine are in soil but next year I may do in hydro.
mpicante said:
Another nice review James!!! those peppers from STEPHEN look gorgeous.Oh and HOT-HOT-HOT.
Thanks! They are definitely hotter than last years pods! 

Back