Create-a-Taco Throwdown and contest!

Who Won?

• Total voters
But as far as the contest goes. This is a taco "throw down". anything goes! although my favorite tacos are tacos de carne asada! I will give you 3 sauces, a jar of pickles, and a 20 dollar bill! Contest ends on Sunday 6/27/15 @ 11:59 PM (that gives you 9 days) and will be voted on. so get this rockin! Proof of life is 39 cents! this is USA only 

ALL sauces are only 4 dollars til sunday! <---- Click there!

2nd place wins this

9ypv5FJl.jpg

OK ... so, what's up here? ...

Everyone's to make tacos by what time EDT on Sunday? ...

I think weekend-only contests exclude some folks, but I know D wants tacos, so I'll see if we can't participate ...

Who's picking the winner, a poll (single selection, or multiple choice) or you? ...

Are Int'l users allowed to enter? ...

Relax.......................................................... no need to bump it's open a week people will post.......................

About time I did some tacos again, it will be next Saturday, but that gives me some time to plan………. Coming along for the ride, cook off's are cool.   If I win, second place gets it.  

Ooooooohhh maybe fish tacos……  JHP style…

Pity Ange thinks they are weird.  But I could cook up a double batch and do some meat one's for her. We'll see.  Might dig out my taco e-cookbook

Hey just posted tacos I made before leaving for hospital. Just posted in general tacos thread are they eligible or do I need to start from scratch! :)

Gotta make some freshies this week and include PoL in one pic like in the TD's =)

Back