• Please post pictures and as much information as possible.

Probably mixed up my seeds?

*Edited to show current pod (will ripen red). Reaper or Scorpion?

20150630_092851_zpsxkpht8xk.jpg

20150630_092909_zpsarfykaof.jpg

20150628_211244_zpstyjgt3xs.jpg

BELOW IS A DIFFERENT PLANT! Until the plant above ripens I would like to figure this second plant out (don't want to start a new thread!). Either red scorpion, reaper, or orange 7 pot:

20150628_211149_zpspi7rgnsb.jpg

complxnumbrz said:
Looks like a carribean red habenero to me

Suezotiger said:
Could still be a peach bhut. My early pods were small orange spheres but my recent ones are proper color and shape

Edited original post with a bigger pod. It has to be either a Reaper or Scorpion, those are the only red superhots I have at the moment!

D3monic said:

Don't look nothing like a Caribbean red to me. 

Looks a lot like a reaper

My fault, deleted the original content which contained the picture of a mini pepper the plant had produced, this is what he was referring to:

20150619_112732_zpswfn3dipp.jpg

This is my first grow but I feel like it is probably a reaper as well. That little pepper above was pretty damn hot  :onfire:

Honestly looks like some sort of 7 pot with that inverted pistil on the bottom there...

I would lean more towards a Scorpion than a Reaper but could be something entirely different.

Jamison said:
Honestly looks like some sort of 7 pot with that inverted pistil on the bottom there...

I would lean more towards a Scorpion than a Reaper but could be something entirely different.

Checked this morning and the pods have taken more of a round shape, starting to look a lot more like a scorpion! Just added two pics in the original post. The only 7 pot I am growing is supposed to be orange so I figured that wouldn't be it since the first mini pod ripened red.

Back