• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest VOTE! Burger Royale BEST BURGER OVERALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vote for BEST BURGER!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Hot Pepper

Founder
Admin
Burger Royale BEST BURGER OVERALL

Here it is! Your 4 winners! Congrats to all of you!

Now you must decide which is the BEST BURGER of them all!

48 hour poll.

None of these are burgers I voted for so I dont think it makes sense for me to pick one now.

still-from-brewsters-millions-1985.jpg

Would have liked to see this be a multiple choice of all burgers entered in hindsight ...

I'm really into the multiple choice polls now, I guess.

I'm not going there at all - it's always been clear how it worked ...

I'm just trying to figure out what to do w/ what the crowd gave me for choices, is all ...

Of the four finalists I went with MM stuffed.  That cut/maow pic really spoke to me.  All entries were certainly worthy, and I'd have been proud to share them all.  :)

Burgers that I thought didn't get as much attention as they deserved:

Hotstuff blend
Keybrdkid stack
D3's blend
DTS blend
Ozzy beef

:)

I love beef, so it was weird to vote for MM's fish sammie as the best burger, but alas ...

MM's only burger not incl was my overall fav ...

D3's boar offering spoke to me ...

Ashen had my favorite cook application ...

SF's Patty Melt was a heavy weight contender for me ...he condiments, the cook, the ratio's, and the toast job - all spot on ...

But those cheese curds and SL's Chipotle BBQ made me want to sing the Dayum song w/ the Five Guys dude in the car over MM's only losing burger, which got my vote in that category ...

Bleu cheese is currently a deal-breaker for me, until I find out otherwise ...

So, somehow, it's fried fish for the top burger ...

Amazing WC clone job by SS, too ... impressive, really ...

And then I loved tctenten's buns, most ... which is another nod to WaffleBum (who dropped a sick, sick burger this morning) ...

I almost voted for Booma's, as a lifetime achievement reward, and if he didn't already have a crown, I would have ...

Ozzy's french onion burger was also a player, and I suspect he's got a propane torch to melt that cheese being in construction ;)

So many neat things ... I didn't know KBK had a stack like that in him, even, LOL ...

And then there was Heckłe's burger, which I was digging ...

But ... fuckin' flounder burger, I guess, LOL!
I forgot PK ... PK had a fucking righteous entry, too!

I just had to vote for Booma's, and I don't even like bleu cheese most of the time. Why vote for it? THE MAN IS MAGIC.

Just look at this pic! What's not to love about two different kinds of yellow cheese on those buns???
DSC02821_zpsbl402vx1.jpg

But then, here's the top bun, and the cheese has MAGICALLY transformed into white!
DSC02824_zpsvlxkfe48.jpg

Bacon just makes magic even more magic!  :lol:

All did a great job!

I tried harder than my usual that night because of two things, JayT's contest effort, and Booma leaving me all alone, crown-less in the #BlackWeberPosse ...

Damn that's a hard call, why can't we do a multi vote again!  Going to have to go with the walleye burger as I am so overdue for a quality fish burger, let alone one that awesome. But damn its borderline, the flavour in Grant's sliders, the umami of booma's big blue and cheesy… top job gentlemen! 

Lol, damn I am tired, I made the post then forgot to vote.  Thanks for liking MM and prompting me to check! 

First off once again huge APPLAUSE for all participants!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) a great job by all so much talent and y'all live to far to walk over for a chow session.
To all winners fantastic job!!!! A burger symphony!!!!!
Booma WOW looked Cray Cray good brother!!! Another win for the thunder from down under!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back