Aphids, thrips, mites? pretty much whatever!

I'll make you an offer, you can't refuse!
Please read the entire thread! The product is not limited to aphids only.

I, as much as anyone one on this forum, have dealt with the relentless scourge of aphids.
The resurrected sense of helplessness when dollar after dollar, product after product and promise after promise has all come full circle to the fact that nothing seems to work as it is supposed to.
And then the next so called solution comes around and the mans hand is out for more $$$. I have lost time, crop and patience in these battles. I have tried lady bugs,Green lace wings, soaps, pyrethrin, all natural sprays, you name it I have probably tried it. It either didn't work as intended at all or it was plant chemotherapy.

I have, the CATS MEOW! This is new! It is not yet approved by the EPA for sale in all states. That is currently pending.
It is approved in California, Georgia, Hawaii, Illinois, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Missouri, New Jersey, Colorado, Washington, Florida, Maine, Oregon, New York, Rhode Island, Tennessee, Texas, N. Carolina

The retail product seems expensive at first but considering what I have spent that didn't work, well, you do the math. But lets forget cost right now because
I will tell you how to get a FREE one time only sample. Yes! I said FREE! The sample will make a quart of spray for you to test and evaluate.
Send an email to the address I will provide below indicating 1st, that CAPCOM referred you and 2nd, what pest you are having issues with. You will receive a reply with special application instructions for a pest specific application.

allinenterprises2014@gmail.com

I personally know the guy who has the rights to this product, and that's why you are dropping my name CAPCOM, or the (pepper guy) works as well.

20150620_125705.jpg

Post back here your results.

Seems interesting, although without knowing what it is I don't think it prudent to use.

Ah, here it is. Guardian Mite Spray. Good ol' Google.

You can even use it to grow dope in CO. Essential oils are highly effective pesticides and do not create pest resistance as I understand (much as humans have not adapted to fire).

I've read very good reports on lemon grass, apparently works amazing at a fumigant in very low concentration.

I will post additional info in the forum ads and link to them as they are more of a commercial type content.

I seem to get hit hard every odd year. And every time it seems to get worse. This year is no different. Aphids and Thrips everywhere. One thing I noticed no matter what product I use, everything returns with a vengeance. I might get a week or two of relief, but then everything returns ten fold. I have gotten to the point where I have given up on using any products and just except my fate and hope I have a few plants survive, until harvest. Although you wrote this suspiciously like a infomercial, I'm intrigued enough to look further into it.  

I did not intend to convey an infomercial. Follow my post history, it speaks for itself over time in dealing with aphids. I posted in a way to grab attention of those afflicted and not allow for any surprises. Specific questions I can deal with one on one but the initial goal was to get anyone
battling the BUG to get their sample and try it. FREE!
That can't hurt.

miguelovic said:
Seems interesting, although without knowing what it is I don't think it prudent to use.

You can even use it to grow dope in CO. Essential oils are highly effective pesticides and do not create pest resistance as I understand (much as humans have not adapted to fire).

I've read very good reports on lemon grass, apparently works amazing at a fumigant in very low concentration.
The product does have a very nice aroma with no chemical smell like many other products, its perfect for the mid December startup with the over winters that always bring in the unwanted guests.
Roguejim said:
I take it you've already used it, right?
I am as we speak. I trust my contacts enough that when I help to promote a product I am certain it is all they claim. You might now be asking your self or me on your next post, then why would you post this before even having positive results yourself?

Simple, anyone who has fought any kind of substantial aphid infestation knows how fast it can go from a mild skirmish to all out nuclear war. From the time you email your interest in getting a sample till the time you get the product, days will pass. To some, that could be too late. I am your test subject for now. If my results are anything other than positive you dont have to spray it. If you wait till I report back and then order you could have lost plants.

Oh, and by the way. My test subjects are a brand new shipment of plants I ordered that came complete with their own aphids, as my plants are as far as I know, aphid free.

Have the lambs plants stopper screaming Clarice?

20150621_103507.jpg

They are dead!
Any and all apparent residues or remains of the product are void. I see no traces of oils, powders or dried crusty material.
Observations late last night were of aphids walking aimlessly about the plant, never stopping or as they are generally observed doing, migrating to the canopy or the cover of the undersides of leaves. I am waiting for a substantial light cycle to assure no foliar damage occurs as a result of using the product. I am quite certain I will be satisfied with this result as there seems to be no remaining traces to magnify light intensity or any harmful effects.

Thought I would follow I up before too much time slipped by. No noticeable change in the plants health after one complete daylight cycle.

Two days later and all is as if nothing was ever sprayed, as far as the plants are concerned. As far as the aphids are concerned? well that is a different story.
This is all very interesting really, I never thought I would be looking forward to an aphid outbreak!

But I am.

Looks good. I'll give it a try. What are his prices and what is it made of?? I took the liberty of emailing him asking the same thing. Just in case. Thanks CAPCOM.

miguelovic said:

Miguelovic

Thanks for sharing this info.  First time I have seen something like this that has any info as to using a product on something you might ingest.   Eating or smoking!

Ordered my two bottles before I saw this thread to deal with some spider mites that came in on a recent plant order and jumped to my 30+ 1gal pots.  Looks like its knocking their asses out thus far Ill see in a few days if they are all gone.

UPDATE!!!

I stopped in to my local grow shop on Saturday and was advised they were going to shut this particular store down in 30 days. The guardian line is dominating Mikes time so much that the need to close a store to better utilize time and manpower has risen. 

If you haven't ordered your FREE sample yet, I highly advise you do so before the plants come indoors for the winter and you find you need it, and God forbid the FREE samples take a back seat in priority to the business as a whole.

To get your FREE samples now, go the the top of the thread and read on.

Beneficials are fine but often have very specific target prey and maintaining several beneficials over the winter on an indoor grow can be a real challenge. Or may require multiple inbound shipments. Some are also very expensive when you consider they require next or second day deliveries. The option I am offering is free product and delivery. And it works!

Well, as expected. The tell tail signs of hitchhiking aphids and the vermin themselves have been found on my plants. I made up a gal of product back at the onset of this thread and kept it out of the light waiting just for this time to come so I could use an aged product to validate the shelf life for myself.

After 2 good applications on my grow last week, I checked two days ago for signs of impending infestation and found 0 aphids! And I looked hard.

Back