• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Well that just made my day.

Lucky Dog Hot Sauce said:
At the fair, in the middle of a tasting I had to fart. Didn't want to - woulda been super embarrassing. "This sauce has (HONK!) figs and (BRRRRP) apples in it. Yeah - not good.

Came out like a whisper, and had no perceptible odor.

That turned out splendidly.

:rofl:  

I sent people seeds and raped some flowers. Wifey brought me home tacos for my efforts. A woman that brings you tacos... winner winner
She might not be the sexiest one i've dated but she's certainly a keeper

I rang my mobile phone service provider asking for a better deal. I was pleasantly surprised to get an extra 500mb of data and 150 minutes of international call time free per month!

That made my.........wait..............

THEN, the next day, I see my data has been increased by 3Gig and not 500mb!! Most likely a mistake, but hey who am I to argue. 

SR.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1435917388.430650.jpg

fermentation took hold and filled the airlock, such thst i had to switch to a blow-off ...

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1435917440.167036.jpg

made my day.

Was down to ~50 tasters and the biggest two days of the fair tomorrow and Sunday coming up.

Yesterday I got a UPS notice saying my 3-day shipment was delayed until Tuesday (should have arrived yesterday)

Tonight got home from the fair in a mild panic thinking I'd have to go to Walmart in the AM & buy plastic spoons - a shitload of them.

Package sitting on the porch - 5000 ecotensile tasters.

Made my day.

The place where i live no longer has wi-fi, thus i can't log on nearly so often...
...so, today, i logged on at a place where wi-fi is available, and i find this happy thread.

Very cheering! Thanks.

I took my dog for a walk today in the bushland in front of my house. While exploring a new area I stumbled upon a huge olive tree, with many other smaller olive  trees surrounding it. Although very late in the season, I was able to pick just over 2kg (4.5lb) of smallish, very ripe black olives.
20150906_123950.jpg

20150906_125839.jpg

Now I know where the trees are, the olives will no longer go to waste as I'm sure they have until now.

It made my day. 

SR.

Back