• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

New to the site! And first year growing :)

Hey everyone,

First post here and this is my first year growing! A young Canadian gent that loves rock, roll and reggae.

Needless to say I'm addicted.. I've taken over a quarter of my girlfriends massive garden.

This year I have planted into the ground;
White Bhut Jolokia
Dorset Naga
Naga Viper
Moruga Trinidad Scorpion
Chocolate Scorpion
Big Sun Habs
Chocolate Habs
Trinidad Red Congo Habs
Scotch Bonnets
A hell of a bunch of various low heat hot peppers and chillies
And Cajun bells.

Will post pics once I figure out how to, advice welcome.

Stoked to be a part of this fine community! Lurking has already taught me so much.

You can upload to imgur and use the link with
 img]  around it

PanamaRed said:
Hey everyone,
First post here and this is my first year growing! A young Canadian gent that loves rock, roll and reggae.
Needless to say I'm addicted.. I've taken over a quarter of my girlfriends massive garden.
This year I have planted into the ground;
White Bhut Jolokia
Dorset Naga
Naga Viper
Moruga Trinidad Scorpion
Chocolate Scorpion
Big Sun Habs
Chocolate Habs
Trinidad Red Congo Habs
Scotch Bonnets
A hell of a bunch of various low heat hot peppers and chillies
And Cajun bells.
Will post pics once I figure out how to, advice welcome.
Stoked to be a part of this fine community! Lurking has already taught me so much.
Sounds a lot like me last year. Welcome to THP. Still new myself. Still learning as I go. Good luck on your grow this year.

:welcome:  to the THP forums from SC!! Nice pick o' pepper varieties you have on your list. Looks good - hope they produce nicely for you! The pepper addiction is a 'good' addiction!  :cool:

Welcome! This is my first year growing from seed too. I've learned a lot on this forum. There is a lot more to do than just peopers too so check out everything on the site.

Back