Sold ! Thank you Scott :)

1 SFRB box  full of my  most likely fattest box ever . Paypal US only first to PM me gets it .18.50 us dollars  gets a box o peppers 
Ends at noon tomorrow 

top left to right 

Aji Lemon, barzillian starfish, red bhutlah's

scotch bonnet X douglah( caramel version), orange thai, 3 nice yellow nagabrains

not pink tigers , 1 red 7, 1 bhut orange Copenhagen, two yellow hab cross, and one rare yellow SBJ7

4 chocolate BBG7's that refuse to bleed ,, cap 691 1 bhutlah clamshell, some cumari pollux , and aji chunchos

Sfrb by James Hill, on Flickr

IMG_4025.JPG by James Hill, on Flickr

IMG_4027.JPG by James Hill, on Flickr

IMG_4028.JPG by James Hill, on Flickr

Pods arrived safe and sound. Thanks again and sorry the PayPal got messed up. What is the pod in the very right bottom of the pic. And are the Cumari the round small ones? Those Aji crunchos are hot lol.

Ozzy2001 said:
Pods arrived safe and sound. Thanks again and sorry the PayPal got messed up. What is the pod in the very right bottom of the pic. And are the Cumari the round small ones? Those Aji crunchos are hot lol.

Bottom right that is a scorp X douglah super  :hot:

romy6 said:

Bottom right that is a scorp X douglah super  :hot:
I tried most of them last night.  The Choc BBG7 was the hottest followed by the Naga Brain :onfire: .  The yellow SB7J was my favorite followed by the Red 7pot.  Not to say the others weren't tasty but those stood out to me.  I harvested a lot of seeds too :).  I should have taken a picture.  

Back