free Free Seeds via SASBE: Brain Strain Yellow, Jonah, Naga Morich, Brazilian Starfish

These varieties are not all that uncommon but I've got so many seeds saved from recent harvests it seems a shame not to share.

7 Pot "Brain Strain" Yellow
7 Pot Jonah
Naga Morich
Trinidad Scorpion Moruga
Brazilian Starfish

The Brain Strains I've been growing have been massive pods, I'm not sure if that's due to the variety or the particular genetics of the plant I've got.

Just put a post below letting me know what seeds you want (packs of 10) and then send me a PM so I can respond with the address for the SASBE.

Limiting to the first 10 interested parties for this first round.

KingLeerUK said:
These varieties are not all that uncommon but I've got so many seeds saved from recent harvests it seems a shame not to share.

7 Pot "Brain Strain" Yellow
7 Pot Jonah
Naga Morich
Trinidad Scorpion Moruga
Brazilian Starfish

The Brain Strains I've been growing have been massive pods, I'm not sure if that's due to the variety or the particular genetics of the plant I've got.

Just put a post below letting me know what seeds you want (packs of 10) and then send me a PM so I can respond with the address for the SASBE.

Limiting to the first 10 interested parties for this first round.
Would it be possible to get a pack of the top 4? yellow brain, jonah, morich and moruga?

You're awesome KingLeer. I'm just starting to build a seed collection so any you could send my way would be great. PM incoming

I read through the SASBE sticky and wanted to know if anyone had any suggestions or KingLeer had a specific setup he would like sent. Would you like us to include some small ziplocs? If so, anyone know where I could grab some before I send out my SASBE?

Thanks in advance, 

And, that's 10.  Closed for now.

Let me see where I'm at after fulfilling all of these and do an assessment on what other varieties I will have producing.  I've got several 7 Pot Primos and Barrackpores that are nearly ready but I don't know what their seed production is like.

I will send out SASBE's received the following day.

Back