• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

Memorial Day Prize Plus!

A big thank you to Grant for running the memorial day comp, Lucky Dog sauces for samples of his finest, and Tctenten most of all for a bunch of extras and for posting it across the ocean.  Going to be a lot of grilling in my immediate future to get to try to get to taste them all as soon as I can! 

Thanks again gentlemen, most appreciated.  
IMG_0858.JPG

IMG_0859.JPG

IMG_0860.JPG

I'm officially behind on trying LDHS's ...

I'm trying to become the guy who leaves all the HS's in teh cupboard - in which case I could just open any ole one, all the time ...

Right now I'm on the door in the fridge, and I usually take the bottle out when I pull ingredients out so it warms up a bit ...

Maybe I'll try a single bottle out, as a test case ...

It really is a delicious sauce.  

rhm3769 said:
My dia del perro and brown label are almost empty.... Would have been empty a while ago, but trying to save them until I can get more....

grantmichaels said:
Which? ...

I'm planning to open my DDP when I make fish tacos in the next couple of nights ...

The description made me think it would be perfect for that application ...

Ah.  Dia del perro.  

JoynersHotPeppers said:
DDP and the Brown are fantastic on fish tacos...Brown is my new jam now

Is that the chipotle one? ...

That one was good. That was my intro to HS bottle, actually.

My fish had to get reshipped today, the original box never made it out of TN (storms) ...

I'll have fresh fish and fresh ground beef tomorrow, and I just wrapped work so it's all :dance: :drunk: :cool: from this point through Saturday night.

Sunday I'm visiting mom and then I'll have to work a bunch as per the usual ...

Back