Need some seeds

I need some bhut seeds I am willing to buy them or trade. I am looking for these types of bhuts I don't have much to trade though so I will probably just buy them from you

Red Bhut Jolokia
Brown Bhut Jolokia
Yellow Bhut Jolokia
Peach Bhut Jolokia
Indian Carbon Jolokia
White Jolokia
Bih Jolokias
If u have any comment and I will pm you or u can pm me. Any help is appreciated

I agree with Scorched. Judy is the best. Last order I placed I ordered the purple bhuts and received the yellow and orange bhuts as a free bonus. Trust me order from pepperlover you will not be disappointed.

IF you want to send me an sasbe, I can send you Red bhut, and maybe some big jolokia as well. No charge, just cover shipping both ways.

JoynersHotPeppers said:
Not to high jack but has anyone grown the white where it actually looked gnarly like a typical ghost? 

Judy at pepperlover is perfecto

My white ghosts last year were smaller, smoother, and did not have that gnarly typical ghost pepper look. They looked more like a fatalii than a ghost. They did mature to white though, and had a decent flavor and heat, but not nearly as hot as the red ghosts.

cloudhand said:

My white ghosts last year were smaller, smoother, and did not have that gnarly typical ghost pepper look. They looked more like a fatalii than a ghost. They did mature to white though, and had a decent flavor and heat, but not nearly as hot as the red ghosts.
Yeah mine were almost pure white but smooth skinned more like a hab....

I have red, peach, and Indian Carbon seeds. PM me if interested. I gave away all my whites. Was not impressed with them last year and decided not to grow them again.

Back