• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Pepper Characters

Has anyone noticed folk in the pepper business tend to be characters?  Going to use me as an example first.  In my avatar there is a duck on my shoulder.  I have been known to sleep with one on my chest, a couple follow me like dogs.

Now think about other folk who grow and sell peppers and seed.  We are some weird folk arent we?

moruga welder said:
we had a pet duck once, couldn't go any where without him following us around the yard , garage you name it !   
Same here she was a good layer too of the prettiest light blue egg lots of times they be double oaks I liked them better than our chicken eggs
I gave her tree frogs to eat she loved them!

Ya know, in a conversation with a dozen random people the chances of finding three who have kept ducks as pets can not be high from a random sampling.  So pepper people are weird and they like ducks more than the average person.  OK, I can live with that.

Back