free Free Seeds - hundreds of possibilities

So I was going through my seed bank, and realized I had maybe 10 packets of seed that have lost their label. I have NO IDEA what they are. Some of them are seeds I've picked up off the floor after cleaning peppers, some of them are seeds I traded for, but the permanent marker rubbed off the baggie. Some of them were from when I moved and out of necessity combined a BUNCH of varieties into a single ziplock. In any case, any baggie of seed whose contents I couldn't identify were combined into one big one. What could be in there? Lots of things. I have around 800 varieties last time I counted. Maybe they are all reaper seeds. Maybe bbg7 or bhutlah, or borg9, or or or, or maybe half of them are orange habs. I honestly have no idea whats in there at this point as they've been sitting in my bank since last year.

In any case, the next ten people to respond that they are interested will get a small seed bag with what is sure to be an interesting mix (as long as those same 10 send me an sasbe).

EDIT: Please make sure you are familiar with wayright's post that is stickied in this very forum about how to send an sasbe. I don't mind giving away seed, but I'm not in a position to pay to give you seed :P

Here is the link:
http://thehotpepper.com/topic/25851-the-proper-way-to-do-a-sasbe/

Edit 2: the only thing I know for sure in there are seeds from my C. Annuum scotch bonnet. Grows like an annum, but quite a bit hotter than you'd expect.

Back