wanted Looking for good pepper powders!!

chris is excellent, very high quality pepper powders.  also got some great powders from pex.  know that wicked mike and sicman are great for pods too, heard only good things about ignite and sadistic peps boxes too.  fresh v dried is like david v goliath though - you takes your ticket you buys your ride.....   

SmokenFire said:
chris is excellent, very high quality pepper powders.  also got some great powders from pex.  know that wicked mike and sicman are great for pods too, heard only good things about ignite and sadistic peps boxes too.  fresh v dried is like david v goliath though - you takes your ticket you buys your ride.....   
don't forget about SmokenFire

your powders are Dee-licious too Dru
:D

I've got to get up on this powder game- only have experience with some 90,000 SHU Cayenne powder (don't laugh). I always spend my extra $ on sauces from the local spot (Puckerbutt) - an instant fix.   

*wasn't going to post this, but people here are very open/honest!!* Just had a thought....Perhaps I have a subconscious block to the terms 'powder & flakes' resulting from a very stupid/ entirely self-destructive year dance with the 'White Lady' (ie: cocaine) in my early teens - 14 -. The terms powder AND flakes were so very common on my very numbed lips..haha. But this pepper powder is the reeaally good stuff, eh!?!  ;)  It actually is a wonderful source of vitamin C (another slang term..lol..)

I've definitely taken note of the recommendations of the vendors listed in this post- thanks everyone! Take care!  

Alchymystic said:
I've got to get up on this powder game- only have experience with some 90,000 SHU Cayenne powder (don't laugh). I always spend my extra $ on sauces from the local spot (Puckerbutt) - an instant fix.   

*wasn't going to post this, but people here are very open/honest!!* Just had a thought....Perhaps I have a subconscious block to the terms 'powder & flakes' resulting from a very stupid/ entirely self-destructive year dance with the 'White Lady' (ie: cocaine) in my early teens - 14 -. The terms powder AND flakes were so very common on my very numbed lips..haha. But this pepper powder is the reeaally good stuff, eh!?!  ;)  It actually is a wonderful source of vitamin C (another slang term..lol..)

I've definitely taken note of the recommendations of the vendors listed in this post- thanks everyone! Take care!  
I think I understand what you are saying...
Example: What does "Brain Salt" (Brainstrain7 infused Salt) make you think of ?
If you accidentally dropped a small baggie, marked; 'Brain Salt' What would your coworkers think ?

Perhaps this is why some of us call it "Pepper Dirt" which personally I think sounds less appealing than Pepper Powders, but brings to mind less of the connotations some people associate with the word Powder.

One of these days, I'm going to find time to make more powder.

Dru and Rex both make killer powders. I don't know if he sells it, but Romy6 makes some of the best powder I've ever had. Never tried a powder from Pex, but it'll probably light you on fire.

As pods go, a lot of the people who buy from me have also gotten pods from both Sicman and Sadistic Peppers. I have yet to hear anything less than stellar about either of them, and probably wouldn't believe it if I did. They both grow an outstanding product and stand behind it. You might say they're the real "Fresh From Florida."  ;)

WM gets my ripe pod orders, JHP gets my pure pepper powder orders, and I'll be bartering w/ SF until he's all biz'd up to supply my rubs/spice mixes ... and I get my regular dry spices from Season With Spice.

I thoroughly enjoyed Pex's Bee Bomb and one of the jellies, and I'm looking forward to opening the next bottle.

I'm buying sauces from everyone, but in general, I'm very happy w/ my sourcing for the dry goods right now ...
 ... and Rex makes tasty jerky.

When's that jerky coming to market, sirex? =)

Ain't nobody laughing at your 90k SHU. Shoot, that's what most people enjoy.

When I use 1000000+SHU powder I definiteltly don't use anywhere near as much!

Don't be fooled though- that superhot powder-WILL. LIGHT. YOU. UP!!!!!!!!!

Never tried Joyner's but have heard nothing short of excellent about them.

Buy a box of pods and make your own. There are many vendors listed in this thread who have excellent pods.

Word of caution though, if you get ahold of powder from Pex you best be wearing your space suit brothah cause that sht will send you to the moon its so damn hot!!!! (Cue Bruno Mars " So hot, hot damn, call the po-lice and tha fireman. So hot, hot damn make a dragon wanna retire man!)

Sicman has always done me right, so I would definitely recommend him. I've also heard nothing but great things about JoynersHotPeppers and he seems to be the all around go to guy on here for powders, so I would feel confident ordering from him as well.

What pepper powders are you looking for ? I have the Red Reaper, chocolate Reaper, Dougla, Chocolate Moruga, 7 Pot Primo, Ghost pepper. Let me know I can help.

Back