Pepper North: Canada Day Sale (Canadians Only)

Happy Canada Day to all my fellow Canadian pepper heads!

Today only, you can save 25% off any order placed at www.peppernorth.com. Just use coupon code "july1" upon checkout to instantly save.

We have 82 varieties of pepper seeds currently available, as well as some killer super hot powders, dried pods, hot sauce, pepper jelly and hot mustard.

We currently only ship within Canada, but are looking to expand that in the near future.

All seed only orders ship for free.

Thank you and we hope you have a fun and safe holiday!

image.jpg

Hi there. I appreciate the fact that you are looking out for other seed vendors. However I did not remove any watermark because that picture was sent to me by Judy herself without it, and with full permission to use it. You are more than welcome to contact her to confirm this.

Thank you

Drew

Ok, but even if that is the case, a Fatalii and a Naga are still two very different peppers, are they not? Nagas are superhots, and come from India. Fataliis are not superhots, and are an African cultivar. Why use a Fatalii pic and suggest that it is a Naga?

Yes I understand that, and I will look into if that is the wrong pic for the variety and correct it. 

The seeds are for the White Naga that was developed by Pepper Lover.

Thanks for pointing this out to me.

Drew

Back