• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

Pex Peppers Singularity!

I received a bottle of Pex Peppers Singularity this morning. Oh man, this stuff is killer! I understand the "consume responsibly" clause on the bottle. Pure fire! Right up front the first thing that hits you is the flavor of the chocolate brain strains. Ouch! You can definitely taste the honey under there as well, but it is very subtle. Was the honey from your bees that you were talking about on here? Very natural tasting with no filler. I'm going to have to make some tacos or enchiladas tomorrow so I can enjoy more. Well done, Garret! Thanks again, brother!

SANY0180_1.jpg

Dr.Pepper said:

I think that I would absolutely love this sauce if it were not made with a super hot.

I'm enjoying the heck out of it! It is pretty darn hot, so if you can't handle something along the lines of Dave's Insanity Sauce, this might be a bit much for you. Pex has several other varieties that aren't nearly as hot, although this is the only sauce of his that I have tried, so I have no clue what they taste like.

For those that tried other Pex sauces, how would this one compare with Killer Swarm and Atom Splitter, heat wise?

JayT said:
I will also add that Pex's sauces pound for pound have the most peppers least filler of any I have had.

I enjoy all the fancy and fruity sauces out there, I make several myself, but their uses can be limited sometimes. That is exactly why I liked Singularity. 90% of the flavor was the pepper itself with a few simple ingredients to compliment it without overpowering it. Perfect when you just need a good ole back to the basics hot sauce.

Wolf1888 said:
For those that tried other Pex sauces, how would this one compare with Killer Swarm and Atom Splitter, heat wise?

Oh wow, does Pex even make those anymore? I thought he discontinued them, although I am pretty sure he did a small run of Killer Swarm a while back. Don't quote me on that, though.

Back