• If you have a question about commercial production or the hot sauce business, please post in The Food Biz.

pH Prime Day discounted pH Meters @ Amazon

If you're itching for a pH meter and haven't pulled the trigger.  Today may be a good day.  I saw pH meters 50% off.  Like the Dr. Meter I saw Reg. $99 today $49.

Edit: as juanitos and hot toddy say below the meters may not be in today's deal. If they are it will say "with deal" thanks guys for clarifying that for me!

Keep up the sale postings! If a product is a Prime Day special it'll have the extra "With Deal" notation like this:

List Price:

$249.95

Price:

$159.95

With Deal:

$127.99

juanitos said:
those are always on sale, no price change i see.
use this to see if you actually getting a deal or not: https://thetracktor.com

juanitos, yeah after making the post I see people are criticizing Amazon for the lame prime day. Shot themselves in the foot. But you did find the aero garden. Cool.

Speaking of Prime...  I shop on Amazon for free.  Just got nice kitchen scissors today.    Got really nice PH strips for free also.  Got an automatic metal pepper mill also.  Etc....  What i do is get stuff to review for like a buck sometimes $2-5.  And I have an Amazon prime credit card that gives me money when I charge stuff, and amazon prime shipping.  So, I add the item to my cart, use the code to reduce it to a buck, use my amazon rewards to pay the buck then ship them 2 day for free.

If you take anti oxidant supplements (and others) like I do, wowza you can get a zillion for free and they normally aren't cheap.  Tons of beauty stuff also.  The real good stuff goes super fast.

61VYNulRfRL._SL1000_.jpg

81WkafZS-OL._SL1500_.jpg

Back