• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Heat posers are not welcomed

The Hott Dude

New Registrant
All of you have followed this from google to the place to have spicy. All of you habe no flavor. All of you are the, I would say, the famished. All of you are poor with spice. I would say if you can offer the heat please do. I am the one from my country that can take it in the mouth with heat. The heat is so intense we do not barter. But if you care to intent will you please add the heat to your meal? I welcome the heat to your meal, and I will give full intent.

OK-

i just deleted a whole post which is code for "should not post that."

The world's hottest chile is being grown in the USA by many growers.  Guiness has verified it, the Ghost Pepper is not so hot so much more.
The Carolina REAPER as grown by Ed Currie at Puckerbutt Pepper Co. is the certified hottest pepper in the world.

If you want to eat that pepper for bragging rights in your country, contact Ed at Puckerbutt for fresh pods to eat on camera or whatever you need to do to prove your extreme tolerence.  Then get some Pure Evil 9.6mil SHU and see how that does ya....

:welcome: to THP!

Then get some Pure Evil 9.6mil SHU and see how that does ya....
:welcome: to THP!

Horay for proper product placement... :rofl:

5339096521_3318f48c76.jpg

The pizza Hut is not spicy here. We have the hut and the taco bell, at the air port and in the town one time. Many people dispose of this. It is not a real food of the USA but an import of the commercial masses. Many will tell, please do not eat this to fuel the spirit and it will spread to more towns. I have not tried. If the heat is there I will try.

The Hott Dude said:
Thank you for the welcomed. I'm sorry to delete the post, I didn't know. :( Maybe it is reserved?

If you may be referring to me, you did not delete the post. that was on my side. 

Commecialized food chains are generally not liked in the US when in reference to spicy foods.  They are corporate amalgamagtions, and not representative of individual cooking of the other 98% of cooks in America.  

and the majority of members here on THP.... who are in the small % of people who know what superhot peppers are and appreciate cooking with such peppers.

Thanks to you. We have McDonald very long time, the habanero Ranch 1/4 pound. This is what my friend say American eat. I order and put in trash. My Aunt travel to New Orleans and my Aunt say, this is not true food, that in New Orleans is true food. But young people of my country think McDonald is all USA eat.

The Hott Dude said:
Thanks to you. We have McDonald very long time, the habanero Ranch 1/4 pound. This is what my friend say American eat. I order and put in trash. My Aunt travel to New Orleans and my Aunt say, this is not true food, that in New Orleans is true food. But young people of my country think McDonald is all USA eat.

Your aunt is a smart woman. ;)

already posted on the other thread-

Son and I were on a 14 day road trip, here's our menu-
0 McDonalds
2 Subway
1 CarlsJr
7 hotel lobby breakfast junk (milk cartons, coffee and sweet rolls, roll and orange,)
3 days no-dinner, food from local grocery store
5 restaurant dinners
1 epic diner dinner

Our worst was the Carl's JR burgers.  Super Salty,

Knew it would be that way but out in the middle of no-where, the fast food joint was there.

Wow such a useless topic, I feel like moderators are slipping lately with the amount of crap topics being left around...

My Grandfather smoked his whole life. I was about 10 years old when my mother said to him, 'If you ever want to see your grandchildren graduate, you have to stop immediately.'. Tears welled up in his eyes when he realized what exactly was at stake. He gave it up immediately. Three years later he died of lung cancer. It was really sad and destroyed me. My mother said to me- 'Don't ever smoke. Please don't put your family through what your Grandfather put us through." I agreed. At 28, I have never touched a cigarette. I must say, I feel a very slight sense of regret for never having done it, because your post gave me cancer anyway.

Back