• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

My garden

So I got 10 reapers ,10 scorpion, 10 ghost, 10 Hab, 10 Portugals, 10 wax, 10 sweet , 3 japlopino growing and 1 chocolate hab I know I'm gonna have a ton of peppers. What should I do with them. I need ideas

Welcome to THP.  Look into home canning relishes and pepper jelly.  You can also dehydrate and freeze, cooking with them later.  But I really dig home canning.

:welcome:  to T.H.P. !   like others said, powders, sauces , trade, give away a little in contest , sell some . countless things can be done .    :onfire:

Welcome! Like others have said, there's a ton of options. If you find yourself overwhelmed at harvest time and can't use them fast enough, I suggest trying to preserve as much as you can through freezing, drying, etc...

always fun to can them. I fermented a bunch and made a couple great sauces, there is a lot of info in the forums on how to do it! You can also dry a bunch and crush them into pepper flakes and give them to family members as presents. They may hate you after but they can't say you never gave 'em anything!

As soon as i figure out how to get pics off phone. Ill post. I have a pretty cool scorpion plant that i overwintered and kept small now its looks like a bonsi pepper tree

Welcome! Try pickling or using a fresh one to spice up some good food. Eat em raw or heck, do what I do and feed them to your siblings friends. they'll never know!

Ya im gonna do jelly and stuff, prob freeze a bunch. Still have a ton of dried pods from last year. I thinking local farmers market too if i get to many

Back