event 9th Annual Duff's Brooklyn Defcon Wingfest, 8/15 9pm-3am!

Ok, it's that time of the year again for a special event we do every year,  one we've been doing for the last EIGHT YEARS STRAIGHT! This IS our longest running annual event the Defcon Sauces has done to date! This is also our most off the wall gig we do every year. Hey, why not combine the 2?

I will personally be cooking up 200 POUNDS of FREE DEFCON WINGS, and hand them out to the Dark Masses, Midnight Travelers, and other Dwellers of the Night at Duff's Brooklyn, THE iconic Thrash metal bar, deep in the heart of the Williamsburg section of Brooklyn, NY. My buddy, Jimmy Duff, who owns the joint, is a high school buddy of mine, and is one the awesome people you will meet in your lifetime. No, I'm not exaggerating.

So, on SATURDAY, August 15th, from 9pm-3am, we will be handing out our rather well-known wings for FREE. There should be a BIG BROOKLYN turnout THIS year, since we SWEPT the Wing Sauce Category at the NYC Hot Sauce Expo this year!
 ​
NINE friggin' years, man, now THAT is sayin' somethin', especially at this joint! www.duffsbrooklyn.com, 168 Marcy Avenue, Brooklyn, NY
 ​

Thanks man. Yeah, my high school buddy, Jimmy Duff owns the joint, it truly is unique. The crowds that show up to this gig are epic, and get larger every year.

Back