• Please post pictures and as much information as possible.

Scorpion pepper/ Ghost peppers?

I got these plants as a gift and told some were Trinidad Scorpion (The Rounder ones) and some were ghost peppers (The Skiinny ones) Idk if they are actually what they say they are but to me the ones that are supposed to be trinidad look like habeneros. But some of the other pods have more of a "hook/tail" look to them so i dont know

Is there anywhere you would suggest for obtaining hot pepper seeds? i mean other than amazon or Ebay? I enjoyed growing them regardless but i want them to actually be scorpion/reapers/ghost etc.

rkempston said:
Is there anywhere you would suggest for obtaining hot pepper seeds? i mean other than amazon or Ebay? I enjoyed growing them regardless but i want them to actually be scorpion/reapers/ghost etc.
My two seeds sources are Refining Fire Chiles and Pepperlover.com.

There are several other reputable sources.

Check out the Vendor Vault section of this forum.

rkempston said:
how about a jays peach scorpion / ghost ? or red ?        :onfire:

rkempston said:
Yes Ottawa il. I started to grow them inside last summer and managed to plant them outside after the spring frost.
They were actually supposed to be white jhuts and scorpion peppers.
we'll have to hook up and talk some pepper talk  some time , i was just in ottawa saturday .       :onfire:

if you dont mind me asking what is the "ball-park estimate" for a pepper turning? They look like they want to turn yellow or a pale orange but theyve kind kept their Yellow green color for 2 weeks now 

Back