• Everything other than hot peppers. Questions, discussion, and grow logs. Cannabis grow pics are only allowed when posted from a legal juridstiction.

Some of my non-pepper growing.

skullbiker

Extreme Member
Here's a couple of my nearly ripe cantalope

amongst the rest of the cantalopes.

Here's a Carolina Cross Watermelon just getting going

amongst all the other watermelons

Here are my Horseradish plants, the last time I tried to grow this the pocket gophers ate all the roots and then drug the plant underground and finished it off.........all that was left was a hole in the ground!!!!!

My Beets, that I hope to pickle as soon as they're ready.

My cabbage, starting to form nice heads.

One of my eight Kohlrabi that I harvested today.

Great fruit and veg there mate.  Those melons are awesome, especially like the look of that carolina cross, delicious.  How much bigger do they get? 

Great fruit and veg there mate.  Those melons are awesome, especially like the look of that carolina cross, delicious.  How much bigger do they get? 

I had a couple of big ones 2 years ago, one was 85 lbs. and the other was about 65 lbs.

Looks great! I harvest my kholrabi much smaller though just taste so much better to me

I usually like them smaller also, they just kind of got neglected and forgot about!
I found a slaw receipe to use them with the cabbage I just picked so they should still be useable.

Back