• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

I am such an asshole...

Heckle, I didnt want to screw up the joke but wanted folk to know I didnt really think lemon juice was a good idea.

Hott Dude, I really do think you are either Hot Pepper himself or maybe another established member trying to keep us entertained.  If so, I very much appreciate that.  Mentioning the patent on putting chili up your rear is one of the reasons I think so.  Unless you have been sitting here all night reading threads, I gotta figure you saw the post on chili sex lube being patented.

Not giving you grief.  I frigging loved it... uh the thread, not the sex lube.

Cruzzfish, that's not me.  Its just someone who made some movies with a duck that looks very much like mine.

D3Monic, maybe not Hot Pepper himself but its gotta be one of us.  Look at the language used by The Hott Dude, The Pepper Demon, and that one guy from.. was it Italy?  Reads just like I type when I am drunk off my ass.

"My anal is on fire!"
"and the anal mouth"

I am rolling here.  That and trying to figure out a facade that could come friend and team up with them.  Not sure I could manage it without giving myself away.

a1b6d37190f18d7477c31ff974a9e49f.jpg

ajdrew said:
Cruzzfish, that's not me.  Its just someone who made some movies with a duck that looks very much like mine.

D3Monic, maybe not Hot Pepper himself but its gotta be one of us.  Look at the language used by The Hott Dude, The Pepper Demon, and that one guy from.. was it Italy?  Reads just like I type when I am drunk off my ass.

"My anal is on fire!"
"and the anal mouth"

I am rolling here.  That and trying to figure out a facade that could come friend and team up with them.  Not sure I could manage it without giving myself away.

Google translate is retarded like that though. Slangs and such get lost on it and completely misconstrued. 

Take this sentence. 

I ate a reaper and now my ass is on fire. I ate one chopped up on and in my burger. I ate it and now my mouth and ass are burning. 

Now lets run it through translate to turkish then back to english. 

I ate a sickle and now my ass is burning . I ate my burger and chopped one . I've eaten and burned my mouth and ass now

instant comedy gold.  

Anyone remember the so-and-so ESQ lawyer dude from a couple years ago? He was an asshole but definitely entertaining. And then there was the King of THP comedy PMD Hisself!

JayT, I am sorry I missed the lawyer.  I have never found one entertaining. 

D3Monic, my mission is clear.  Whiskey, Google, THP facade... good times.  Thinking pepper demon slayer or maybe a monk.

Back