• Please post pictures and as much information as possible.

Brazilian starfish ?

This was supposed to be a Brazilian starfish. And unfortunatly, I only planted 1 this year. It does appear to be baccatum but I don't see the pods morphing from what they are now to what they should be.

Ideas? Thx

20150728_184612.jpg

CAPCOM said:
This was supposed to be a Brazilian starfish. And unfortunatly, I only planted 1 this year. It does appear to be baccatum but I don't see the pods morphing from what they are now to what they should be.

Ideas? Thx

attachicon.gif
20150728_184612.jpg
I have my fingers crossed on the 1 braz star I'm growing this year. Its about 3 feet tall and should start throwing out some flowers soon. If it turns out to be a star I can send some seeds your way. 

RedtailForester said:
Not a starfish. If you need seeds, let me know. 
SavinaRed said:
I have my fingers crossed on the 1 braz star I'm growing this year. Its about 3 feet tall and should start throwing out some flowers soon. If it turns out to be a star I can send some seeds your way. 
Thank you for the seed offers. I do have b.starfish seed that I know to be true. I occasionally grab a different seed source front the train just to keep things interesting. Rain forest? I don't know for sure. I do have one growing but it is showing yellow colored pods from go.

20150728_210224.jpg

This is my first year growing the b.starfish.  This is what mine look like.  Just ate my first ripe pod a couple days ago.  LOVED it.  Sweetest hot pepper I've ever tried, with a long back taste of lemon candy.  Heat was pretty mild

IMG_2841.jpg

Back